Ninja H2 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I am in the market for an H2, but quite haven’t decided which bike I should go for. I am torn between the ZH2 and the H2 SX SE. I have watched a lot of videos and still have a mixed decision. Can any owners help me with making a decision? Here below I will list a few of my “needs” out of whichever bike I decide to get.

-Better bike for canyon/mountain riding, windy roads, etc.
-Comfortable for me as well as a passenger. Will be riding 2-up frequently.
-LONG rides. Multi-day trips. (luggage is a need)
-When riding alone, need something that will weave in and out of traffic.

I love naked bikes and their ability to have easier maintenance, small and nimble, and comfortable ergonomics, but I also love a wind screen, for my passenger to be comfortable, and luggage. Could buying the ZH2 and turning it into a tourer work? i.e. adding a windscreen and attaching luggage racks, or does the SX SE sound like the way I should go?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Going 2 up on long rides you are gonna want to go with the SX/SE. While it is no gold wing, its still gonna be better then the zh2. You will notice the seat to be uncomfortable for abit after 30-40mins. The seat will break in and if it isnt enough, you can go with a Sargent seat

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
I'm thinkin the SE+ model.It's a sweet ride,and a seat change will probably be what ya need.I got sargeant as well.I did however modify that seat and shaped it to fit me.Now it's awesome.Basically the sargeant's will fit most riders.I didn't like the angled rake however.Not as bad as the stocker,but still too much for me.But the sargeant is wider and easier to shape and add extra padding to if ya want.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts