Ninja H2 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are you guys buying them from? I can't get ZG to return emails and none of their suppliers show it as available. I've sent a couple of distributors emails and got nothing back.

If anyone from Zero Gravity is on here, I'd like to give you my money. Anyone willing to take it?

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
277 Posts
I've had my two Zero Gravity screens for several months now. The light smoke resides on the bike and the clear will be used for LSR.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I bought my Corsa direct from Zero Gravity. I couldnt find any for H2 from any vendors so I just went to the source. Took some time to receive it because they had to blow it.

·
Premium Member
277 Posts
Cool. Where did you get them?
I got mine directly from Zero Gravity. They had just completed testing for the H2 & R screens when we called them and I was able to secure mine from the first production run.

These guys have been in the screen business for over two decades and they are busy to the extreme. It's purely a guess on my part but given the limited market for our machines, maybe they are prioritizing production runs?

·
Registered
52 Posts
My corsa smoked arrived last week after a 3 month wait. I am very pleased and it came from a uk distributor. It will be worth the wait when you do manage to get hold of one. A quick blast yesterday for the first time will not disappoint.

On an unrelated note I stubbled across web bike Japan website last night. December now looking like a very very expensive month ;)

Chris

1 - 12 of 12 Posts