Ninja H2 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any suggestions what is needed or advised right away? radiaitor guards , any cool frame slider suggestions offering no cut options? any suggestions about must have mods/ protection ideas lmk THANKS

·
Registered
401 Posts
What I have;
EvoTech Rad Guard,
EvoTech frame & wheel axle sliders.
EvoTech Tail Tidy.

Personal choice really, but that's the company I went with.
Be aware the frame sliders have a link bar between the slider mounts, if you have aftermarket header pipes then the link bar may foul with them. Did on my T3 exhaust, so not used that bar.

Don.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Tail Tidy makes it look like a MANX Cat :-(, sorry guys but it makes the bike look unfinished, in other words crap, change the muffler, saves weight and picks up some HP, I have the Austin Racing muffler.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Tail Tidy makes it look like a MANX Cat :-(, sorry guys but it makes the bike look unfinished, in other words crap, change the muffler, saves weight and picks up some HP, I have the Austin Racing muffler.
Maybe i misunderstand this but u mean u like the oem fender better than the Evotech tail tidy?
Is this serious???

Man i didn't even wanted to ride the bike with the oem fender on. I felt like a complete idiot with that hideous thing sticking out the back.

I put on the evotech tail tidy and have cut off the turn indicators, now bike looks bad ass and i don't feel like an idiot anymore.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Great looking bike! I'm new to the forum and waiting on delivery of my 2021 H2 Carbon. I was thinking about ordering a few things to swap out. First up is a Brock's slash cut exhaust system. Would you be willing to post a list of the mods you've done to your bike. I see a few but I'd love to know all that you've done.

Again, awesome ride!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Great looking bike! I'm new to the forum and waiting on delivery of my 2021 H2 Carbon. I was thinking about ordering a few things to swap out. First up is a Brock's slash cut exhaust system. Would you be willing to post a list of the mods you've done to your bike. I see a few but I'd love to know all that you've done.

Again, awesome ride!
Hi and welcome to the forum.

A 2021 H2 carbon? Wow that's great! Congratulations.

These are my mods so far:

-TT3 exhaust
-Puig smoked wind screen
-Brock's mirror block off plates
-Turbo smart blowoff valve
-Motogadget bar end LED indicators
-Motogadget M-view Blade bar end mirror on left side
-Stompgrip traction pads
-Titanium front calliper bolts
-Evotech tail tidy, indicators cut off
-Home made stainless steel smog block off plates
-Bear racing velocity stacks
-Air filter swap
-R&G radiator guard
-R&G swingarm protector
-42T rear sprocket
-Restrictions removed
-Flashtune auto blipper

·
Registered
38 Posts
Nazar, how do you find the bar end indicators and mirror work? Worth it?
Yes absolutely worth it!!

The indicators are top notch quality and unbelievably bright.
The mirror is also the best quality and the style/shape matches the bike perfectly.
Downside is that the mirror is just a bit to small but i don't mind because i turn my head a lot so don't realy use it.

At first i was planning to go with Rizoma indicators but then luckily i found the Motogadgets.
I also had a lot of fun installing the parts so my advise: Go for it!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
idk on a bike like this i think iam gonna stay away form the aftermarket bullsht besides sliders exhaust, fender eliminator and tune , lotta aftermarket shit pisses me off .......

·
Registered
38 Posts
Can you show a pic of the mirrors please, and how do the indicators wire up?
Bike is under construction so i don't think photo's will give a good impression.
Will post some more pics later when the bike is finished.

Attachments

·
Registered
401 Posts
Thanks, as far as aftermarket is concerned, I watched the video on the Motogadget website on how they make the mirrors, incredible detail and machinery put into it! They do seem to make quality products from what I can tell.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts