Ninja H2 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out of the box, what do you think is the quartermile time of the 300hp h2? will it be mid 9's , or hi 8's?

I am glad that this bike is not intended as a strait line machine but who say's straitlines are not fun too.

·
Registered
58 Posts
8'sec 1/4

This bike in the right hands will be a 8 Sec 1/4 Mile Monster

Trap Speeds Will Be 170+MPH If Front Stays Down :D

200HP Liter Bikes Can Do Mid 9's @ Over 150MPH Right Now

·
Registered
554 Posts
Low 8's if she hooks. In all fairness I'm really banking on it being more than a one trick pony though...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Low 8's if she hooks. In all fairness I'm really banking on it being more than a one trick pony though...
Yup, if you look at the h2 website, they made it sure that the h2 is not a one trick pony. the test rider can really carve the corners very well. any weight figures?

·
Registered
278 Posts
With quarter mile times like that, which one of you future H2 owners will be the first to start gallardo and gtr hunting? :D

·
Registered
220 Posts
As if someone who's not a professional could actually get to that quarter mile time though. Are you planning on taking your bike to the track and seeing if you can get to around 8 seconds? Would be a fun day challenge.

·
Registered
58 Posts
8.80 @ 164mph

Here Is A very Sweet 2013 SHELBY GT500 6-Speed Running 8.80 @ 164MPH >:D

I Would Think The H2R Ridden By A Pro Bone Stock Would Go 8.30 @ 174MPH

We Will See Soon Enough When They Get Out In The Wild And Turned Loose

·
Registered
58 Posts
220+MPH In The Standing Mile???

While Where At This Guessing Game How About The Standing Mile?

I Say 220+MPH In The Standing Mile >:D

Here Is Another GT500 Putting Down Some Serious Power In The Standing Mile...Enjoy :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 13 of 13 Posts