Ninja H2 banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the dealer 3 of us standing in front of the bike talking w salesman waiting to get to the paperwork and this weasel and his pal walks up. I hear them talking and he says to the other guy i think its kind of ugly...WTF! so he then proceeds to walk around the bike and says i'm gonna sit on it ...salesman says WHOA no way its sold and a scratch on the paint is not repairable $$$ so the guy walks back around the bike then starts tapping on the gas tank with his fingernail! Im like this is MY BIKE get the **** away and start poking him in the arm like i mean it. What a total douche ...turns out he is a track bike mechanic from the area and went on and on about all the kewl bikes he has and how I should come to the track so he could spank me on his TT250. After a few minutes it all finally all sank in and he crawled off like a worm, It was surreal and hes lucky not to be in the hospital.

If we weren't there he would have had his way for sure ...Don't let your baby get molested at the dealer!

·
Registered
67 Posts
I picked up my bike from Kelly's yesterday and was a little more than distraught when I realized they did not wait for me for the un-crating or let me be the first one to start it as agreed upon when I ordered it on Dec. 12. Additionally, after it was put together in the morning, it sat on the showroom floor with little more than a "do not sit on" sign on the seat while I was at work. My father went to the dealer and protected my baby from the world for 3 hours before I could get there.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Mine is in the show room for a couple weeks. It's a small dealership with quality staff, but there's all ways some puke that has no respect.

its gonna be covered in spoog and drool
mines comming home

Reactions: Flipr

·
Registered
473 Posts
Mine is in the show room for a couple weeks. It's a small dealership with quality staff, but there's all ways some puke that has no respect.
Nice Moe, I did the same thing and allowed the dealership to display my bike for a couple of weeks. My bike is going up on a pedestal and then being roped off. But you never know, they're out there.

Reactions: 45moe

·
Registered
210 Posts
This is everybody that works there. And the owner on the far right will get to take my bike for a good ride soon. I have complete faith in them all.

looks like family
good for you bro

·
Registered
574 Posts
I had a lot of apprehension about the team at my dealership, but they were all very nice and respectful of a customer who had spent a bundle on a bike. I almost insisted they all take all of the pictures they wanted on or off of the bike. The Kawasaki rep came to uncrate and set up the bike and I insisted he take it for the first ride too. The staff doesn't get many thrills in their job, so any way I could help morale I would. I have totally changed my opinion of this shop and am very appreciative of their attitudes. Having said that, I am guessing I will have to diagnose most of my problems with the bike, but now at least I have the rep's cell# and e-mail address. For all of you that had factory guys show up, please send Kawasaki a thank you note, it looks good in their files and they will remember you if you have a warranty issue.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I picked up my bike from Kelly's yesterday and was a little more than distraught when I realized they did not wait for me for the un-crating or let me be the first one to start it as agreed upon when I ordered it on Dec. 12. Additionally, after it was put together in the morning, it sat on the showroom floor with little more than a "do not sit on" sign on the seat while I was at work. My father went to the dealer and protected my baby from the world for 3 hours before I could get there.
Your father and the staff did a fine job, I went to pick up mine and walked toward yours, as it was the first one I saw. The staff quickly let me know that yours was not mine, and your father kindly ran interference as I originally walked toward your bike. Are you hitting any rides this weekend?

·
Registered
16 Posts
My dealerHhip just called and said my bike was in. Has anyone put one on a dyno so we know exactly what the horsepower is?
I'm still debating whether I want to get one or not. The MSO says 210 Hp and that's probably crank.

·
Registered
574 Posts
My dealerHhip just called and said my bike was in. Has anyone put one on a dyno so we know exactly what the horsepower is?
I'm still debating whether I want to get one or not. The MSO says 210 Hp and that's probably crank.

TQ, if this thing doesn't have enough horsepower for you, then you need to become a professional drag racer. This thing is just so incredibly fast. I would say that the biggest danger is you will find yourself going 20 mph faster, anywhere you ride, so be careful on your favorite twisties.

I guess we will have to start a thread for who gets the first traffic ticket and how much over they get it.

>:D

Reactions: OKH2

·
Registered
97 Posts

Why care about the horsepower figures. It is the instant torque due to the supercharger that makes this bike unique.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Your father and the staff did a fine job, I went to pick up mine and walked toward yours, as it was the first one I saw. The staff quickly let me know that yours was not mine, and your father kindly ran interference as I originally walked toward your bike. Are you hitting any rides this weekend?
same dealer guys, i got there around 1pm and it was parked right in front of sales office door with do not touch sign.

Sunday wifey and me are doing some break-in miles to cave creek and back.

·
Registered
208 Posts
At the dealer 3 of us standing in front of the bike talking w salesman waiting to get to the paperwork and this weasel and his pal walks up. I hear them talking and he says to the other guy i think its kind of ugly...WTF! so he then proceeds to walk around the bike and says i'm gonna sit on it ...salesman says WHOA no way its sold and a scratch on the paint is not repairable $$$ so the guy walks back around the bike then starts tapping on the gas tank with his fingernail! Im like this is MY BIKE get the **** away and start poking him in the arm like i mean it. What a total douche ...turns out he is a track bike mechanic from the area and went on and on about all the kewl bikes he has and how I should come to the track so he could spank me on his TT250. After a few minutes it all finally all sank in and he crawled off like a worm, It was surreal and hes lucky not to be in the hospital.

If we weren't there he would have had his way for sure ...Don't let your baby get molested at the dealer!
I had a similar experience on delivery day. A couple of 'oiks' came in and immediately made a beeline to my bike.
I needn't have worried as my dealer (Autorama Batley) kept them away from it and moved the bike out of arms reach.
It's now in the corner of the shop behind some barriers - I trust them to look after it :)

·
Registered
867 Posts
Why care about the horsepower figures. It is the instant torque due to the supercharger that makes this bike unique.
Exactly right I have a ZX14 that makes 206 at the wheel and a 10R flashed and running BST wheels to lighten her up and this H2 is way more than either one and she's still stock. The torque feel better than the 14 and that with one tooth off on the front of the 14 and the weight feels like a slightly heavier 10R....can't wait to lose the pipe and flash her......

1 - 20 of 21 Posts