worst nightmare of the BMW S1000RR bikes

9K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  Turtle1000 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Reactions: ben1000z
#13 · (Edited)
Reactions: u235rh
#3 ·
The H2 is ROAD bike...not a gp racer.Lighten her by replacing the battery,exhaust and tail parts...mine weighs in right now at 500lbs fully fueled.They can have their Beemer.The motor stats are no match for the H2.Get a flash....that beemer can't touch the H2.Sorry.Remember...ROAD BIKE.

The suspension is fully adjustable for all sorts of road riding conditions.Dialed in,it's extremely comfortable.IMO.Road riding.That's it's forte.

#6 ·
cold case S1KRR vs H2 long way

So I am really really proud of all guys who build up the H2 well but this two videos and few other Videos in WWW let me become angry!
I dont know all specials and datas about that s1000rr but what is wrong with the Hyperbike H2 Stock and tuned... Kawasaki was developed a nice Bike with SC and good promo but BMW and older bikes with modifications are serious in the same level. So what we know riders weight is important and the Bike weight too, so
weight and Power two important thinks to get only one of them is crap!

https://youtu.be/lmb2So3JhWs

https://youtu.be/5OwTIR_4-6k

The stock H2 is a (0-xxxmph) beast but the (ugly)beauty S1rr is stock better and tuned a serious good winner.
I hope Kawasaki noticed this videos and think about this bike weight concept and power politics! A friendly shame on you from me to Kawasaki there is more potential i think
The H2 Rider and the bmw get my respect nice and motivational race !!!

What are you thinking about the races of stock vs stock and tuned vs tuned H2 vs???

What is the solution and what we need what do you think???

My answere is a lightweight but full power bike!!!
Kawasaki is staying with our Money in the backround and says build beyond belief! what shoud we do?
Take this fcking mirror coated tupperware clothing down and give the H2 the carbon diet what she need!!!!
special power Training with ecu and exhaust...
And than go back on the streets with a smile and this very small S1krr in the view of mirrors.

I Love the H2 but on streets i was looking for more honor and glory!
Thanks to all riders all crazy guys like D Ghul and Brocks Performance , Marco from Carbomoto and the other big brains who works on ecuS for support us until we get what we need :an H2 Self build beyond belief full of glory!
My H2 will get the gilles tooling R1 footsystem and some other modifications too so stay tuned for Great parts from gilles tooling....

#7 ·
So I am really really proud of all guys who build up the H2 well but this two videos and few other Videos in WWW let me become angry!
I dont know all specials and datas about that s1000rr but what is wrong with the Hyperbike H2 Stock and tuned... Kawasaki was developed a nice Bike with SC and good promo but BMW and older bikes with modifications are serious in the same level. So what we know riders weight is important and the Bike weight too, so
weight and Power two important thinks to get only one of them is crap!

https://youtu.be/lmb2So3JhWs

https://youtu.be/5OwTIR_4-6k

The stock H2 is a (0-xxxmph) beast but the (ugly)beauty S1rr is stock better and tuned a serious good winner.
I hope Kawasaki noticed this videos and think about this bike weight concept and power politics! A friendly shame on you from me to Kawasaki there is more potential i think
The H2 Rider and the bmw get my respect nice and motivational race !!!

What are you thinking about the races of stock vs stock and tuned vs tuned H2 vs???

What is the solution and what we need what do you think???

My answere is a lightweight but full power bike!!!
Kawasaki is staying with our Money in the backround and says build beyond belief! what shoud we do?
Take this fcking mirror coated tupperware clothing down and give the H2 the carbon diet what she need!!!!
special power Training with ecu and exhaust...
And than go back on the streets with a smile and this very small S1krr in the view of mirrors.

Thanks to all riders all crazy guys like D Ghul and Brocks Performance , Marco from Carbomoto and the other big brains who works on ecuS for support us until we get what we need :an H2 Self build beyond belief full of glory!
My H2 will get the gilles tooling R1 footsystem and some other modifications too so stay tuned for Great parts from gilles tooling....
I am quit suprise to by those race result (kaw vs bmw) but if you look at the power to weight ratio of these two bike they are almost the same (0.48 vs 0.47). Now let just hope that Brock's stage 2 will save this situation.

#15 ·
Are you speaking of honor and glory as in being the top dog or moneys well spent? As far as being top dog, think of the super/hyper car industry. Every super/hyper car out does the next in some form or fashion but then to be beaten by a heavily mod car for just fractions of the cost. Maybe a bad example but you see where I was going?..

Just my opinion on this but I'm starting to sense a resurfacing trend again with the built beyond belief thing. These bikes (the H2 and H2R) are indeed that as its:
1. built by all branches of Kawasaki Industries
2. the amount of engineering it took to create such a bike.
3. the 1st production of its kind
4. has warranties
5. true limited prod (H2R) and unknown limited prod status (H2)
6. in a class of its own due to SC
7. priced a bit high but what super/hyper vehicle isn't (one way to control exclusivity)

Now, with all that in mind, to me, it is "Built Beyond Belief". If one is stacking the H2 up to the latest other liter bikes, one has to also keep in mind the other liter bikes are designed with the track in mind. The H2 really wasn't in my opinion, the H2R was. So if one, is looking to drop weight and gain power on their H2, I'd say mirror Kurves mods (removed cat, different exhaust, ECU flashed and tuned = 25xhp).

I can understand where you are coming from but once I'm on the H2 and have been on other (R6 & 1, 1199, zx6r, 9r, 12r, gsxr1k, bmw 1k & cbr 1k rr) there's no comparison to me. Its all just different, different good despite its flaws. Yes, it has flaws but what bike doesn't.

I would like to start making a somewhat mild comparison: the H2 is like a 14 in a 10 frame. Powerful, fast and slightly heavy bikes but not good track bikes. I however cant make that comparison as I have never tracked a 14 nor my h2 (and don't see myself tracking the h2 in the future... yet.) Would someone what has chime in.

#8 · (Edited)
First race 650ib obviously got a bad start you can see the front wheel pop up & the Drop quickly, either he lifted or had engine braking on limiting power. The front wheel shouldn't pull up like that & drop quickly under full acceleration. The RR was also lowered, strapped down helping his start. The 2nd vid win to the H2 so considering the RR is modded & race fuel; good result, don't know why that would be a disappointment. Also a 235lb rider vs what looks like someone weighing much less. Same weight riders + same good start (or both strapped down) H2 beats that tuned RR every time, easy. Believe 650ibs H2 is stage 1 too so stage 2 should see the H2 walk away from the lowered, race fuel Brentune flashed RR.

#9 ·
I have a 15 S1000RR in my garage (my cousins) next to my H2. If I posted vids of us racing I would be destroying the 15 RR, wouldn't be close but I've been riding 30 years, he hasn't. I'm also more comfortable at full throttle, know my bike & the settings better, hit better shift points, etc. We all know this but it's the rider and his experience on that specific bike as much as anything else.... Not referring above to 650ibs races just a couple of other races on YouTube where the H2 riders look either 300lbs and/or UNexperienced.

#10 ·
I haven't seen any modded BMW's beating Rickey Gadsen on his hot rod H2. He was running 8.20's at 166 early on and is probably close to the 7's by now and that is a bike with a virtually stock motor!

Reactions: STRADALE
#12 ·
Yup, started on mini bikes at 10 then dirt bikes (first dirt bike was a 1980 Kawasaki KD100) when I was 13, raced a bit on RM's, YZ's. At 18 years of age bought my first street bike before owning my first car. During the last 30 years (I'm 48) always had at least one street bike, I've owned 20 bikes in that time, 18 of them were at least 1000cc.s. Plus a few quads & more dirt bikes. Some of my favorites from years ago - first street bike in 1985 was a 1984 Honda V65 Magna, then an 85 V65, 86 Ninja 1000R, 87 FZR 1000 (the Ninja & FZR were my transportation year round in college), 89 Harley, 90 Softail, 2004 Ninja 10 R.....I currently own a 2004 Harley Screamin Eagle Electra Glide, A 1993 Heritage Nostalgia (that I bought new 22 years ago) & of course the H2.

A poll is a great idea.

#14 ·
I guess we should understand, after all the S1000RR was the king. Magazines, writers presented it w/ all sorts of accolades, fastest bike ever! BMW is happy, RR owners are happy right down the line to wanna be owners. Then, they start hearing about this KHI limited, supercharged, reflective silver & candy green trellis frame, single sided swing-arm, half sport bike, half naked BEAST of a bike form Kawasaki that's going to eat them for lunch. Oh **** a monster Ninja! And if that isn't enough he's got a race track only 300+ hp big brother that inhales asphalt, other liter bikes & small children up its nose! "Say hello to my little friend!" And just great, they must have been thinking looking at the H2,,,,it looks mean as heck, totally unique, the craftsmenship, quality is on another level, it's special order, limited & our RR kinda looks like everything else, meh. Did you just hear that super charger, sounded like the Alien in predator, schieet were in trouble. And there's a huge RR fan base, there's tons of those bikes out there, heck my local dealer has 22 new 2015s in every color & option combo. & is discounting them by over $1k....... I think there's 10 times more shadow bashing the H2 & trolling from RR supporters & fanboys as there was hype from Kawasaki leading up to the H2 launch. But Shhhh!!! Hes huntin rabbit. LoL! It's no different then on stock market forums where people bash a stock they don't own/or short, they pretend they're a fan or own shares to give them credibility to bash the stock. I'm sure there are people on bike forums loyal to the RR or just jealous because maybe they wanted an H2 but can't buy one & there just to bash the H2. They say they're waiting on their H2 or pretend to have one, you know. Imagine if it were us, H2 owners and we started hearing about this dual supercharged monster w/ much more horsepower than the H2 and craftsmenship that would make our bikes look cheap & paint by DARPA that reflected the surroundings and literally made the bike invisible at the touch of a button! LoL! But seriously I can understand why the RR supporters in the media, RR owners, fanboys, etc. have panicked & they know they're fighting a losing battle w/ tuners just now scratching the surface on the H2, we know it, they know it. The last few years they haven't been used to losing, now that there's a new King expect some more sweating & hand wringing from all kinds of Elmers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.