Ninja H2 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, like many of you guys in the US, I got my "bike to be delivered soon" email last night. After breakfast today my wife and I are driving around and she says let's go by the Audi dealership. Long story short, a decked out Q7 later and this bike will cost me $100,000! Happened years ago when I bought an RG500 and a friend asked what it cost and I said $48,000 - it was $5000 and the rest for the wife's new Lexus. Glad I didn't order an H2R!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Okay, like many of you guys in the US, I got my "bike to be delivered soon" email last night. After breakfast today my wife and I are driving around and she says let's go by the Audi dealership. Long story short, a decked out Q7 later and this bike will cost me $100,000! Happened years ago when I bought an RG500 and a friend asked what it cost and I said $48,000 - it was $5000 and the rest for the wife's new Lexus. Glad I didn't order an H2R!
LOL. When I was talking to my missus about a week ago to see if I could find out if there were any H2s available in Australia at this late notice, an eerily similar conversation ensued and she's planned out a fully decked out A4 if there was.

Makes wonder if there's some secret woman's Internet Forum; "WAGS of H2 Riders" where they're comparing notes and coming up with these plans. :)

Rock.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Probably why Audi bought Ducati. Want a 1299, buy the Mrs. an A8.

·
Registered
210 Posts
RG500!!! I've had a few and I'm proud to say I won a national road racing championship on one.

I love them.

Greg

·
Registered
554 Posts
all's fair in love and war...

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
all's fair in love and war...
When we got back from Bonneville in 2013 she had a surprise waiting for me in the form of our third rescue dog (in a year!). I didn't flinch, other than to call a guy in California with a Ducati I had been longing for, just needed something to push me over the edge. After the bike got here I reminded her that Ducati had a new $65,000 bike out so she had better not bring another dog home. She was making noise about another cute one a few weeks ago and I said maybe I would get a girlfriend instead of another bike.

·
Registered
554 Posts
When we got back from Bonneville in 2013 she had a surprise waiting for me in the form of our third rescue dog (in a year!). I didn't flinch, other than to call a guy in California with a Ducati I had been longing for, just needed something to push me over the edge. After the bike got here I reminded her that Ducati had a new $65,000 bike out so she had better not bring another dog home. She was making noise about another cute one a few weeks ago and I said maybe I would get a girlfriend instead of another bike.
ahahaah now that's a relationship!!

·
Registered
577 Posts
My wife doesn't know about my H2 yet - and it's due to arrive within the next 10 days or so .......

Good news is I often turn up home on shiny new demo bikes from the shop - I wonder how long it will be before she works out that this one is permanent >:D>:D

·
Registered
244 Posts
My wife doesn't know about my H2 yet - and it's due to arrive within the next 10 days or so .......

Good news is I often turn up home on shiny new demo bikes from the shop - I wonder how long it will be before she works out that this one is permanent >:D>:D
LOL.

Do you think she'll be upset? You should get a gift for her at the same time so that it softens the blow.

·
Registered
539 Posts

Prepare to at least get her a Mercedes C-Class :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts