Ninja H2 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One for the UK owners - just received an invite to the UK World of Kawasaki Festival at Rockingham Speedway on Sunday 28 June

Looks like a fun filled day with a Kawasaki H2 owners parade lap at lunchtime - who's up for it ?

·
Registered
787 Posts
One for the UK owners - just received an invite to the UK World of Kawasaki Festival at Rockingham Speedway on Sunday 28 June

Looks like a fun filled day with a Kawasaki H2 owners parade lap at lunchtime - who's up for it ?
After the embarrassment of seeing Chad on parade at Brands .....
I personally need to check which freeloaders will be there, last thing I need is to on a track with Boreman, Beckham or Blunt on the pretending ....

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
After the embarrassment of seeing Chad on parade at Brands .....
I personally need to check which freeloaders will be there, last thing I need is to on a track with Boreman, Beckham or Blunt on the pretending ....
I suspect it will be a 'controlled' parade lap - led by James Ellison .........

·
Registered
1,311 Posts

I got my invite too. Quite a long trip from Devon up to Corby, so it will be a van with bike and race leathers etc if I decide to go. Doing a parade lap behind James and Chris would be fun but a get-together with H2 owners would be even better.

Took mine to the Plymouth Bike Night on The Hoe yesterday evening. Parked it by GT Motorcycles display and couldn't get near it for the next two hours.

·
Registered
208 Posts

I might be up for that, Rockingham isn't too far. Keep me posted and we'll see how I feel nearer the time :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts