Ninja H2 banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm curious to know if anyone has experience with a double bubble screen on their H2.I ask because the H2R model has a taller screen than the H2,and does that help at higher speeds?The angle is different.Also,the DB is narrower,yet the same profile as the H2R.I have the upper wings on my H2.And the DB.I haven't ridden er yet with these mods....Thanks for all the feedback guys.

·
Registered
891 Posts
we actually talked about this in an LSR thread. Here's the thing; stock windscreen is more aerodynamic/faster than a larger windscreen IF the rider can stay tucked behind it. When the rider is large enough to have arms-n-head poking out then you benefit from a larger windscreen. Bottom line: smaller is faster, but a wind sail don't help a bit ;)

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
" but a wind sail don't help a bit"..okay.I get that.However,the db is actually about two inches on both sides narrower.And raised about an inch or so taller.Nothing extreme.It 'almost' looks too small.So you think it's not worth having on there?I ride pretty fast.I'll give it a go,see how it acts.I didn't put it on there for high speed runs(necessarily).One more ticket and I'm screwed for getting or keeping a license for 3years.Possibility of actually NOT being able to get one here for good.http://i63.tinypic.com/2dk0r5u.jpg

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I own & have used both the DB & Corsa & imo the Corsa is a better screen for the H2. The DB has less wind protection which on a very low screen /front cowl like the H2’s (compared to most liter bike + sport bikes) isn’t a positive in any situation. The Corsa is the same height as the DB in the middle but doesn’t drop off on the sides, these side areas on the DB hits your shoulders w/ more wind resistance. The Corsa is about 1.25” taller in the areas where the DB slopes down, on the sides.

I posted up some pictures a while back of both screens together, off & even one on top of the other temporarily mounted on the bike so it would be easier to compare them:
https://www.ninjah2.org/forum/ninja-h2-appearance-modifications/15545-zero-gravity.html

As far as looks - Bought the DB first, thought I liked the way it was styled similar to the lines on the front cowl but after mounting the Corsa realized I actually liked the way it looked better, cleaner more fighter cockpit looking.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I bought the Zero Gravity Corsa which gets my recommendation.

They do sell a double bubble screen but it's very narrow, (as you said h2madness). The Corsa is normal width but a little taller than the stock screen and you can look through it in a racing tuck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts