Ninja H2 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just picking up my 2017 qs at cradley kawasaki and their is a h2 in here sporting some nice looking carbon:)

·
Registered
502 Posts
Not mine

Apparently someone called Russell, I'll have a good look over it on Friday at the Z900 launch, I'll be sampling the food and drink too;)

Rob

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Didn't look at reg. carbon wheels, zero gravity db screen and a few bits of carbon. Also a straight through slip on

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi guys it's mine, thanks for the comments, had one of the early ones from Cradley. Had the carbon from a few places, side pieces below tank were from conquest carbon as they had stock, good quality and fit. Fairing infills were from Zuma which I believe is vandemon again they had stock and quality and fit were excellent but I did get battered on import duty, hugger was from carbo moto in Germany these were the first company I dealt with regarding carbon, quality is superb however everything is made to order and it took about 10-12 weeks, I have ordered the front cowl, nostrils and the lower yoke cover inside the cowl from carbo moto so just waiting for delivery, this is the same place Andy from t3 racing gets his carbon I think, I just cut out the middle man.
I will be over Cradley on Friday so it will be nice to catch up with anyone who's going.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Hi guys it's mine, thanks for the comments, had one of the early ones from Cradley. Had the carbon from a few places, side pieces below tank were from conquest carbon as they had stock, good quality and fit. Fairing infills were from Zuma which I believe is vandemon again they had stock and quality and fit were excellent but I did get battered on import duty, hugger was from carbo moto in Germany these were the first company I dealt with regarding carbon, quality is superb however everything is made to order and it took about 10-12 weeks, I have ordered the front cowl, nostrils and the lower yoke cover inside the cowl from carbo moto so just waiting for delivery, this is the same place Andy from t3 racing gets his carbon I think, I just cut out the middle man.
I will be over Cradley on Friday so it will be nice to catch up with anyone who's going.
I shall be there

Gareth said you were "loaning" your H2 for Z900 launch

Feck knows why I wrote Russell, must be my age

Rob

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi Rob, no problem mate I'm the same its age :). Yes he asked me a while ago if I would take it over for the launch, they've always looked after me to be fair, and it was nice to get it out for a run. The new 900 they have looks nice and I'm after a new naked but I can't get my head off the new MT10SP

·
Registered
502 Posts
Well, I didnt win the raffle:(

I did have a few sarnies and piccky bits to eat though

Nice to meet you Ron, bike looks lovely mate:), pity its the green frame one;)

We are suppose to be having a UK meet this year sometime so keep your eye out

Rob

·
Registered
24 Posts
Likewise Rob, lovely to meet you mate and have a chat.

I'll keep my eye on the forum for when the meet up is going to be, I'll drop you my number as well so you can always drop me a text.

Be nice to see four of us roll up somewhere together. ��
Ron

1 - 15 of 15 Posts