Ninja H2 banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which VP racing fuel is appropriate for Brock's " track map". I went to their web site and there are a variety from which to choose.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have stage 2 package, without o2 sensor or cat. Brocks video shows using VP racing fuel, but I can't tell which one. He offers a" track map" and I was hoping to find out which fuel was tied to the track map. Thanks!

·
Registered
587 Posts
I would wait for Brocks reply given he doesn't specify what fuel is tuned on the map. MR12 being 93 octane, and say Q16 being 110+. Both are oxygenated, so the difference might be negligible. Don't know for sure though since I havn't tested out both. Mr12 on my bike did lean it out about half a point with my AFR.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I looked at the 274HP track map Dyno chart, it doesn't list the specific race fuel just that it's oxygenated.

·
Registered
8 Posts
If you have a Brock's Performance exhaust system you are priviledged to the Private Access Forums on the Brock's Performance website. Housed there is specific information regarding the H2 setups, etc. and will answer your questions.

Somethings are not publicly broadcast, because honestly part of your purchase price is the knowledge that Brock's has collected through extensive R&D, Real World Testing, etc. So things like this are not always put out for everyone to see, just the great and loyal Brock's customers.

Visit the forum and you will find this information.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BKnight,
Thanks, I should have thought of that! Just become accustomed to turning to this great forum first.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts