Ninja H2 banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. Just wondering where you are getting your Evotech parts from. My usual suppliers don't even sell their products.

I was looking at getting a radiator guard and some frame sliders since the Sato sliders bolt on to the engine case which I don't like.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Bought most of my Evotech stuff directly from them in the U.K. but when they were out of stock on the front slider found it from a U.S. supplier on ebay.

Radiator Guard ebay item # 252014662797

You can also do a google search, there's a couple of U.S. Evotech suppliers that come up.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Btw: I have the Evotech frame sliders & Brocks full system but you should know that w/ Brocks exhaust there's a cross bar that comes w/ the Evotech frame slider kit that will not clear. Hard to explain in type but it attaches to each slider bracket & goes through the bike in front of the radiator, since Brocks exhaust is shaped ever so slightly different than stock there's not enough clearance. I mounted the sliders without the cross bar, they don't budge even when pulling on them the whole bike moves not the sliders but it's probably not as solid without the bar. Just nothing else on the market I'd put on my bike though.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^Oh wow, thanks for the information on that. Appreciate it.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^Already did :( but thank you.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^Ya they are another Canadian company I was looking at, but they don't seem to have good rep. They are open only 1 day week (Fridays) and apparently have issues with shipping items.

Their pricing also doesn't make any sense. Their U.S discount price when converted to Canadian is much greater than their Canadian listed discount price lol. It makes no sense.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Boosted did you ever find a US dealer ? Or where did you end up purchasing from I'm looking to order a set of sliders and what not myself.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Reactions: H2KROD

·
Registered
277 Posts
Ridersdiscount here on the forums is an Evotech dealer, although I don't think they stock H2 parts so they may have to order them for you. Unbeatable prices though.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I purchased EvoTechs tail tidy, levers, frame sliders & rear spindle directly from Evotech.. They were out of stock of the front spindle so found it from a local/US supplier on eBay.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts