Ninja H2 banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I ended up high-siding my ‘16. I fixed the cases and everything, but the plastics are what I’m having trouble finding. I’m not paying $1500 for 1 peice of plastic. It’s not worth it to me. But anyway I’m also curious as to what the rebuild schedules are for the h2s, seeing as it’s probably $10,000 and it’s something that I’m gonna need to save for 🤣 any advice is helped unless your just trying to be a dick

·
Registered
836 Posts
I’ve spotted a few scratched panels on eBay but even damaged one seem very expensive, as almost every H2 in the UK must be fully comprehensive I can’t think who would want damaged parts . If you don’t mind losing the mirror finish you could paint used panels so maybe make them an offer as the market for even slightly damaged H2 parts must be very limited.

High siding can be an expensive pastime! What were the circumstances with road surface and traction control etc?

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Hope you're okay.If you're running your H2 like it's at the races everytime you ride,then you MIGHT want to check out the H2R maintenance schedules.Or if you've added some engine mods.Gears and such.8k rpms seems to be the main deciding factor with these.Riding above 8K for extended periods.I could be wrong of course.

·
Registered
277 Posts
For what it's worth, carbon fiber fairings (if you like them) are cheaper than OEM painted bodywork.

That said, if you have it already, I'll be that guy and encourage you to just be the first person to build a slick naked H2.

·
Registered
90 Posts
My bike fell off the kick stand and scratched the left side panel. Ordered the replacement but it’s on National back order decided to order the Tekarbon pieces and they arrived today at $668 shipped they are far cheaper and that’s for both sides they look very nice but haven’t installed them yet. If they look ok on the bike I may leave them on and store the originals as you know they are very pricey to replace and don’t know if I can handle that again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts