Ninja H2 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Nola mine was £780, we get f#cked in ass in the UK, no we can't leave on the yard with the keys in!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Yesh, mine is about £646 (Converted) for full coverage here in the USA.

I could leave it in the middle of my lawn running with a neon sign pointing to it, and there is no regulation about it. Ya'll have some interesting add-on's for insurance.

NOLA

·
Registered
625 Posts
That would be a very good deal here, mine isn't insured if its left on view in my driveway, must be garaged....FFS

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Thats crazy. How do you go to a cafe, or restaurant to go eat ? Have to take it in side with you ?

Thats just stupid

NOLA

·
Registered
625 Posts
Its ok when you're out, just a clause to say you can't leave it "on show" to potential thieves outside your home (even though they'll follow you home, wait and steal it anyway) GPS tracker a necessity or no insurance, Datatag, ground anchor and chain preferred. You guys get it better than us I guess...

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Or they just havent thought of it here yet.

And my prices on insurance are high, actually the highest insurance in the USA. Louisiana.

NOLA

·
Registered
376 Posts
Jesus looks like your both getting the short straw! Here got great deals for comprehensive cover no conditions at all like you talk about. Of course have earned what they call no claim discount for years but couldn't be happier considering the bikes value.....Either way a necessary evil
Jeffro ;)

Oh yeh.... a bit of small talk happening here I might chime in ha

·
Registered
625 Posts
Nola, any reason why Louisiana is so expensive? Over here its the major cities where the price increases, London, Manchester etc. Also obviously high crime areas but I feel like I'm being ripped off as I live in a rural area.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Kawasaki Insurance. £1000 excess, not covered if nicked within 500 metres of house unless it's nicked from the garage, 3,000 mile limit, bike now valued at £19k which I think is reasonable.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Includes legal cover, and don't forget the bikes are higher valued in the UK because whatever it costs in dollars it costs in pounds here. On the other hand, I have my remaining nine bikes all on one single FC policy for about £300 a year. Swings and roundabouts, really.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh yeah, a tracker was a stipulation on mine, too.

Planning to take it onto the Continent for a couple of long weekends this summer. It's already done two foreign trips. A lot of head-scratching when it comes to luggage. A small back-pack, and a magnetic tank bag, and that's it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts