Ninja H2 banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems pretty quiet around here in terms of hp gains. Bolt on's such as flash, slip on and air filter seems to be a good gain. What I was wondering is what is next? How about adding a pc and tuning it with race fuel or e-85. Has anyone else heard of anything new for the h2?

·
Registered
331 Posts
In past I have always pieced things together, added PC and all the rest. For this bike I want a comprehensive package deal that works and matches the build quality of this machine. 245HP with a flash and a sweet full pipe is plenty for me no PC needed . When one appears it will stir some activity I'm sure...

Reactions: STRADALE

·
Registered
135 Posts
The Akropovic slip on w/ mid pipe $900, Guhl Flash $800 to $900, DNA Filter $150, H2R cams $500 times 2 = $1000
Total cost on Parts. ~$3000 Guhl Dyno tune ~? All to get to 300 horsepower = Unbeleivably Friggin Priceless and it's all

Street Legal - So who's first, Oh that's right can't get the cams we all need. Does anyone have any suggestions ?

·
Registered
867 Posts
An ECU upgrade will do crazy things to the H2. What kind of performance gains are you expecting?
Sorry man not true.... I was the first to have Don G crack my ECU and to cut the cat off and make a mid pipe with the AKR slip on and the Air Filter and she is as easygoing as stock unless you whack her WOT then you had better have your **** together >:D

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Sorry man not true.... I was the first to have Don G crack my ECU and to cut the cat off and make a mid pipe with the AKR slip on and the Air Filter and she is as easygoing as stock unless you whack her WOT then you had better have your **** together >:D
That's true, in fact the H2 is at least as strong below 10,000rpm as the H2R. The flash gives the H2 back its peak power, limited by Kawasaki.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I would like to have as much reliable hp as possible. One could argue go get a busa and turbo it. But I really like the fact our h2's can do it all. I don't want all of the headaches that go with adding forced induction to a motorcycle.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
I haven't dynoed my bike yet.I have the Don Guhls flash.With akra piping.She kills.Definitely.IDK if she's laying out 245...but she rocks.Scarey fast.Honestly.The rev limiter is at 14K.Assuming the throttle plates are staying open...this bike is dangerous(for me).It's one **** of a ride...I LOVE IT!!!!!NO more mods for this bird;)

·
Super Moderator
699 Posts
The numbers were crunched some time ago. The single air inlet on the H2 is not a restricting factor. The H2R has the air filter up there in front, which is incompatible with having a headlight.

I'm curious to see what a little water injection pre-compressor could do. Just have to make sure the water is very finely atomized; you don't want big drops hitting the compressor wheel at 130,000 rpm.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts