Ninja H2 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to pick a good exhust

Ive been looking at broks for a while now but ive just run in to a vandemon and ive got to say it looks great the only problem is i dont eather make so wanted some feedback 馃槉
Photos below of the 2 exhusts

Love the broke look just dont like the small hole in the end can at the end

However the vendemon has a nice size hole why im now looking at that one as it has more of a better look in my opinion just never hurd of the make

Registered
Vandemon Hands down.

I've had brocks systems on other bikes I've owned and while it's not a bad choice, I just don't think it fits this bike. Vandemon costs a lot more but its full titanium and the sound is amazing. Amazing is a crap word to describe it but I cant think of anything better at the moment lol.

Everyone has their own flavor but the Vandemon is what I chose for my H2 and I would choose it every time. Even if the Brocks system were free, I'd still choose to pay full price for the Vandemon.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Vandemon Hands down.

I've had brocks systems on other bikes I've owned and while it's not a bad choice, I just don't think it fits this bike. Vandemon costs a lot more but its full titanium and the sound is amazing. Amazing is a crap word to describe it but I cant think of anything better at the moment lol.

Everyone has their own flavor but the Vandemon is what I chose for my H2 and I would choose it every time. Even if the Brocks system were free, I'd still choose to pay full price for the Vandemon.
Thanks thats what i was thinking about getting the vendemon does look the part on the bike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts