Ninja H2 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I've been hovering in the background here for a while but feel it's time to introduce myself now that I have taken the plunge and have a H2 on order !

I have the good fortune to be a Kawasaki dealer in Jersey, UK (for those of you in the US, that's the 'original' Jersey that 'New' Jersey was named after). It's a small island between the UK and France, measures all of 9 miles by 5 miles, and has a maximum speed limit of 40 mph - an H2 will fit in just fine :D

As well as my H2, we have one on order for a customer - both orders placed within hours of the bike being unveiled at EICMA so we should be right at the front of the queue in the UK.

I have been riding for 35 years and the H2 is a 50th birthday present to myself. It won't do a lot of miles but it will be used - I plan on doing some drag racing and top speed stuff in the UK and (fingers crossed 0:)) will be able to use Kawasaki contacts to work out how to get more performance out of the bike !

·
Registered
473 Posts
Hap Hap Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

·
Registered
867 Posts
Happy birthday man! I ordered one for a Birthday gift also! Never even told the wife.....happy birthday to me 45 going on 18 here!

·
Registered
787 Posts
Happy Hawaii ( 5-0 ).... I'm 48 in April so maybe my delivery will be on my birthday. Would be interesting who is the youngest H2 owner and in what Country? I think some one said they were 70 and getting one on here. If life was a game of "Deal or no Deal" I'd be quite happy with that.

A little aside on the subject of birthdays,,,In the world cup finals there was a player who's father was born in 1900. If I remember correctly he was 22 in 2012 meaning his father was 90 when he was conceived. I Wonder if he rode a Kawasaki,,,,,

48 going on 18. In Kawasaki I Trust.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Somefun writes..."Happy birthday man! I ordered one for a Birthday gift also! Never even told the wife.....happy birthday to me 45 going on 18 here!"....how bout now?She know by now?

·
Registered
574 Posts
Mine will be my surprise present for my 60th. (I know it will be a surprise to my wife) This will be much nicer than the normal ties and coffee mugs I get.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Mine will be my surprise present for my 60th. (I know it will be a surprise to my wife) This will be much nicer than the normal ties and coffee mugs I get.
That's quite the gift to be giving yourself especially at that age, at least your 60 and aiming to own this bike :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts