Ninja H2 banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I can worship at both and be completely devout - but when I ask for help, my requests are always met with silence. I know the people at Kawasaki are listening, why not help out once in a while? Doesn't have to be public, or official but a guiding hand or a nod on occasion sure would be nice. I've given you at least 80K this year, how about maybe helping me get a gift box shirt that actually fits so I can wear it? Or tell me which dealers in a hundred mile radius might have the $800 tool for properly balancing my rear wheel?

I've been loyal since 1999. Could you maybe tell me if the turn signal functionality is still active in the H2R Meter Unit? Why do I always have to talk to 8 different people to ask a simple question - then none of them can ever be bothered to call back with a correct answer? How about once, just once when one of your employees CAN be bothered to respond, the answer isn't always a resounding 'NO' or 'I don't know'?

There is a gulf of idiocracy the size of the grand canyon between your brilliant, brilliant engineers and the customer that is totally ruining the experience. I was forced to start calling Kawasaki Canada for help because the California office is so completely abysmal. If it weren't for 650ib, I wouldn't even own a Kawasaki right now. Seriously. I've always had at least one Kawi (usually several) since Suzuki lost me in 1998. It's a shame that the people you're paying to represent you managed to completely burn a 17-year bleeding-green die-hard in a matter of minutes. Like I wasn't just gone, I was openly hostile about it and in the process of clearing my garage entirely of your product. A single, free, well-managed YouTube channel moved 80K worth of product to just one person for you last year…let that sink in bean counters.

Kawasaki (at least here in America) could really benefit by hiring some 'people' people, lose the know-nothiing snarky hipster d-bags answering your phones like idiots in California - and put a positive person like 650ib in charge of PR. There, I just removed the last remaining speed bump on the path to Kawasaki's world domination. Seriously, if I wasn't frustrated or irate every time I hung up the phone with you guys, I'd have a Rivermark tattoo right now. In fact, you get me a shirt and help me sort some turn signals on my R, I WILL get a KHI tattoo anywhere you like. If you'll fire everyone in California and replace them all with knowledgeable, friendly people, I'll willingly get that tattoo on my face.

No official response ever in 3…2…

****UPDATE**** I have to eat my words a bit - I actually found somebody totally awesome at KMC-USA; her name is Candy. She's knowledgeable, helpful, pleasant, has answers, solves problems AND returns phone calls. She needs to be the rule, rather than the exception - and running that place immediately. If every interaction I had with Kawi was like the one I just had with her, all would be right with the world.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I can worship at both and be completely devout - but when I ask for help, my requests are always met with silence. I know the people at Kawasaki are listening, why not help out once in a while? Doesn't have to be public, or official but a guiding hand or a nod on occasion sure would be nice. I've given you at least 80K this year, how about maybe helping me get a gift box shirt that actually fits so I can wear it? Or tell me which dealers in a hundred mile radius might have the $800 tool for properly balancing my rear wheel?

I've been loyal since 1999. Could you maybe tell me if the turn signal functionality is still active in the H2R Meter Unit? Why do I always have to talk to 8 different people to ask a simple question - then none of them can ever be bothered to call back with a correct answer? How about once, just once when one of your employees CAN be bothered to respond, the answer isn't always a resounding 'NO' or 'I don't know'?

There is a gulf of idiocracy the size of the grand canyon between your brilliant, brilliant engineers and the customer that is totally ruining the experience. I was forced to start calling Kawasaki Canada for help because the California office is so completely abysmal. If it weren't for 650ib, I wouldn't even own a Kawasaki right now. Seriously. I've always had at least one Kawi (usually several) since Suzuki lost me in 1998. It's a shame that the people you're paying to represent you managed to completely burn a 17-year bleeding-green die-hard in a matter of minutes. Like I wasn't just gone, I was openly hostile about it and in the process of clearing my garage entirely of your product. A single, free, well-managed YouTube channel moved 80K worth of product to just one person for you last year…let that sink in bean counters.

Kawasaki (at least here in America) could really benefit by hiring some 'people' people, lose the know-nothiing snarky hipster d-bags answering your phones like idiots in California - and put a positive person like 650ib in charge of PR. There, I just removed the last remaining speed bump on the path to Kawasaki's world domination. Seriously, if I wasn't frustrated or irate every time I hung up the phone with you guys, I'd have a Rivermark tattoo right now. In fact, you get me a shirt and help me sort some turn signals on my R, I WILL get a KHI tattoo anywhere you like. If you'll fire everyone in California and replace them all with knowledgeable, friendly people, I'll willingly get that tattoo on my face.

No official response ever in 3…2…
Deaf ears, deaf ears. I've had multiple correspondence with Kawasaki America, all of which mimic your experiences.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
They're NOT going to tell you 'if' you can add turn signals.They're not gonna tell you HOW to add signals.Does your tach display SHOW any turn signal icons(arrows right/left).If not...it aint setup for any signals.It's NOT a street legal bike.You're doing this frustration deal to yourself.But you're blaming them.Hate to say it to ya...but you're creating your own misery.The H2R is a NON-STREET legal bike.Period.You knew this going in.Now it's their fault they aren't 'helping' you break the law?...Just find out HOW to do this by asking around.That's your answer.Not trying to change the factory specs advertised on the Web.Kawasaki product information.WHY didn't you KEEP your H2 and mod up from there?****...they're puttin out around 270 HP right now...how much ya need?Plus you can ride it on any track.Hard to believe you bought one(legal)...then ditched it and bought ANOTHER non-legal bike...for what exactly?Now yer angry at Kawasaki?Sheesh.

First it was their PR dept.On and on.NOW it's their commitment to product design.The guys who've done this around the world didn't complain about Kawasaki and their H2R design.They just found out how to make it happen,and did it.What are you waiting for?Do it...take pics,and show us what it turned out like.

No different with the H2.If you called and asked em about a non-factory exhaust...they aint gonna tell ya..."Oh yeah...just go get a 'such and such'"...(total system replacement,no cat).Aint gonna happen.So a guy'll be pissed cause they said...'that's a no no".

·
Registered
142 Posts
The wheel balance tool is not needed. If you know anyone with a machine shop, just ask them to turn one for you.

A mate did this for me. It sits snug in the recess on the rear rim and can be used with any wheel balance machine.

Attachments

·
Registered
587 Posts
They're NOT going to tell you 'if' you can add turn signals.They're not gonna tell you HOW to add signals.Does your tach display SHOW any turn signal icons(arrows right/left).If not...it aint setup for any signals.It's NOT a street legal bike.You're doing this frustration deal to yourself.But you're blaming them.Hate to say it to ya...but you're creating your own misery.The H2R is a NON-STREET legal bike.Period.You knew this going in.Now it's their fault they aren't 'helping' you break the law?...Just find out HOW to do this by asking around.That's your answer.Not trying to change the factory specs advertised on the Web.Kawasaki product information.WHY didn't you KEEP your H2 and mod up from there?****...they're puttin out around 270 HP right now...how much ya need?Plus you can ride it on any track.Hard to believe you bought one(legal)...then ditched it and bought ANOTHER non-legal bike...for what exactly?Now yer angry at Kawasaki?Sheesh.

First it was their PR dept.On and on.NOW it's their commitment to product design.The guys who've done this around the world didn't complain about Kawasaki and their H2R design.They just found out how to make it happen,and did it.What are you waiting for?Do it...take pics,and show us what it turned out like.

No different with the H2.If you called and asked em about a non-factory exhaust...they aint gonna tell ya..."Oh yeah...just go get a 'such and such'"...(total system replacement,no cat).Aint gonna happen.So a guy'll be pissed cause they said...'that's a no no".

I agree 100% LOL!

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I agree 100% LOL!
Thank you for reminding me why I blocked him. What a shrill old woman. Jesus.

SilverHairH2 - Why don't you go dig up the other street legal R guy and scream at him like a crazy homeless person too? There were so many insane contradictions in your reasoning I thought a black hole was going to form in my screen. It's pretty clear that you hate me as much as I am confused by you. How about we just agree to disagree and you save the loud music lectures for the whippersnappers downstairs?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Its a liability thing, SilverbirdH2 is completely correct, Kawasaki would never divulge the information you are looking for. Helping your cause and then getting the call from a lawyer after you crash it is exactly the reason why. You will have to figure it out without their help.

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Its a liability thing, SilverbirdH2 is completely correct, Kawasaki would never divulge the information you are looking for. Helping your cause and then getting the call from a lawyer after you crash it is exactly the reason why. You will have to figure it out without their help.
I don't know if you're following my other thread but I did figure it out, with their help. Not only did the engineers divulge the information, it came with the bike - and they even left it wired for me outside of 6 jumper wires. The only way they could've helped me more would be to come to my house with coffee and do the work for me.

The only thing SilverBird is correct about, per usual, are his log in name and his password.

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
One last thing before I get chastised for insulting such a sweet old lady - BlueHairH2 and I have never agreed on anything and he knows this. I've not responded to a single thing he's said or replied to for the better part of a year. I even blocked him to avoid the temptation. He knows this. Instead of following my lead and just not antagonizing the other, he follows me around to every single thread posting responses looking to get a reaction. I probably should've let this one go too but how long do you let the dog attack your ankle before you finally get mad?

Just stop SilverBird. Please? That post above was the closest thing to insane I've seen since Jennifer Jason Leigh. You're clearly just picking fights. Why bother? I get it, you wish I was dead. Message received. Block me and move on....

·
Registered
587 Posts

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This message is hidden because Boosted10R is on your ignore list.
See, I'm sure what you just said would've made me mad, my blood pressure woulda shot up, then I'd have retaliated, said some things I regret, then you would've given it back and before you know it we'd have 3 pages of bickering and eventually a completely off-topic locked thread. If you'd just block me in kind, we could both be having the same peaceful user experience I am now. Try it!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Ha. If you going to block people and still reply you may as well read it.

I think the real old lady on this forum has spoken LOL!
I dont get why you give your advice freely and frequently yet get youir panties in a twist over others givin theres. Is it the sound of your own voice, your written words, your self belief as being smarter than others that drives you to this overtrying that you do (The old Look at me...Look at me! syndrome)

Perhaps you just get joy from stirring the pot so it makes you feel like you can control others and there reactions thru youre words. And maybe thats all Im doing to you too.

We dont come here to be told how to think or put up with smugness we come to listen learn and grow as a group. Surely by now you must think Im just a tard. surely you feel some sort of pity toward me??

Its youre thread. You can close / lock it cant you?

You reckon you changed when you returned and you did......for a day.

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Ha. If you going to block people and still reply you may as well read it.

I dont get why you give your advice freely and frequently yet get youir panties in a twist over others givin theres. Is it the sound of your own voice, your written words, your self belief as being smarter than others that drives you to this overtrying that you do (The old Look at me...Look at me! syndrome)

Perhaps you just get joy from stirring the pot so it makes you feel like you can control others and there reactions thru youre words. And maybe thats all Im doing to you too.

We dont come here to be told how to think or put up with smugness we come to listen learn and grow as a group. Surely by now you must think Im just a tard. surely you feel some sort of pity toward me??

Its youre thread. You can close / lock it cant you?

You reckon you changed when you returned and you did......for a day.
That's not it at all. SilverBored just likes to fight. One thread over he's offering suggestions on how to rig a headlight and getting help from the other H2R guy, over here he's screaming about street legal and too much power. Look, if he had a point, was consistent or operated on any sort of logic I could follow, I'd be happy to go ten rounds with him.

The other goof going on here is that he and a couple other guys didn't want to hear my opinion either back when and they went on this 'just block him' crusade. I'm just giving him a dose of his own medicine. You weren't around so the irony is probably lost on you.

I only block his posts now to resist the temptation to argue because in the end I'm the guy who'll get banned. Look, even now he and Boosted have started sh*t and you're blaming me. I didn't start it. I keep trying to stop it. I have less than zero interest in arguing anymore. Even now I hate that I'm having this same g*ddamned discussion again for the thousandth time.

Here we are again, thread derailed, fighting over some nonsense drama nobody cares about...

·
Registered
23 Posts
That's not it at all. SilverBored just likes to fight. One thread over he's offering suggestions on how to rig a headlight and getting help from the other H2R guy, over here he's screaming about street legal and too much power. Look, if he had a point, was consistent or operated on any sort of logic I could follow, I'd be happy to go ten rounds with him.

The other goof going on here is that he and a couple other guys didn't want to hear my opinion either back when and they went on this 'just block him' crusade. I'm just giving him a dose of his own medicine. You weren't around so the irony is probably lost on you.

I only block his posts now to resist the temptation to argue because in the end I'm the guy who'll get banned. Look, even now he and Boosted have started sh*t and you're blaming me. I didn't start it. I keep trying to stop it. I have less than zero interest in arguing anymore. Even now I hate that I'm having this same g*ddamned discussion again for the thousandth time.

Here we are again, thread derailed, fighting over some nonsense drama nobody cares about...
Ok sorry my fault, silvers fault, boosted'sfault but never youre fault?

Because someones elses logic does not align with yours doesnt make theres wrong. Probably says more about yours being to narrowly focused.

Stop the name calling, blaming, bad mouthing, dummy spitting and just join in instead of trying so hard to divide and conquer. its not your forum we log into its the forum we all adopted as being the best resource for knowlege that YOU are logging in to. Other option is to start your own H2 forum elsewhere for like minded individuals and free yourself from all of us stupid folk.

One thing you got right was that this is nonsense drama nobody cares about. My question is what are you doing about fixing it? By fix I mean sort out so everyone can get on with it rather than slam out a arrogant reply to express your disgust and to intimidate others. Why does all this drama always follow you and your posts?? You know the answer and you are the biggest part of the solution.

Also dont presume I dont know what all the history is on this. Wouldnt it be more ironic if I actually had a idea on what is going on and you were the one that didnt see the whole picture. Im may not be as clever as you but I read all posts and have been on here for much longer than you would have any idea on.

Send one of youre famous nasty replies, then block the stupid backwater Australian if you must and then close this fkin thread . PLEASE.

·
Registered
79 Posts

Absolute agreement.....

Stop crying Cliff, it is you who has it all wrong not KHI (or Silverbird or Ozbooster or anyone else)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts