Ninja H2 banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Administrator
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Share what you did today with the Ninja H2/H2R community!

Example: I took her out of the garage and gave her a nice bath and followed up with a coat of wax.

Example: Finally received my new rearsets, going to spend sometime with the install today.

Anything goes....

·
Registered
787 Posts
So I guess you like doing wheelies. As long as you've got proper safety gear on. Sounds like fun.
Strangely I don't like em,, The WMF, The Wheelie Mother F^%$er does. Been riding zx12r all week so I can admit the H2 ktrc came to the rescue. zx12r just gently rises between 100 - 120 mph in second. How the F some one has not looped one out IDK.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Well...last night I installed a radar detector from the 14 to my lovely H2.Don't see myself actually riding my 14 any time soon....I hate/love to say this...but I've done some mods to the seat,and the flash,and the pipe...my 14 just isn't so fun anymore.I love this h2...the weight,all of it.I'm sitting at 500 lbs right now...full fuel tank.Shorai battery.Doesn't feel anything like my 14.Except for the smoothness..;)

·
Registered
867 Posts
Well...last night I installed a radar detector from the 14 to my lovely H2.Don't see myself actually riding my 14 any time soon....I hate/love to say this...but I've done some mods to the seat,and the flash,and the pipe...my 14 just isn't so fun anymore.I love this h2...the weight,all of it.I'm sitting at 500 lbs right now...full fuel tank.Shorai battery.Doesn't feel anything like my 14.Except for the smoothness..;)
Hey silver which battery did you go with? Hey also how are you weighting the bike? I would love to weight mine and my 10R....that girl makes my H2 feel li,e going from the 14 to the H2.....it's crazy how light that girl is. I would love to take out another 20 of the H2.... But I do love this girl......I was riding with a buddy that rides a Busa and he was trying to keep up with me......I come through a good tight turn in second with the TC off and I roll it on hard the back wheel starts to spin in a nice controlled drift and progresses into a great wheelie.....**** I love this girl..... Lol

·
Registered
574 Posts
Getting it ready to put on the dyno after I got the ECU back from Don Guhl.

Reactions: SilverbirdH2

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Shorai...

I weigh her on a scale just outside of town here.It's totally accurate...I can tell ya that;)With your mods now...and getting a Shorai...yours should be virtually the same as mine.Minus the detector weight:)

Don't know HOW you guys have the guts to rail around curves like you did.I've never spun a back wheel ever.I'd be worried she'd lowside.The wheely deal...yeah...I can do that...kindaLOL!

You should give me some lessons.Seriously.

I guess I just at some level just don't trust the rear tire to behave when spinning....Maybe the past wrecks I've had have something to do with it?IDK...Got to 'test' the ESD yesterday though.Railin hard into a right hander...over 130 at least.Nailed a pothole(didn't even see it;))The bars snapped once right,then left,but not anything like it was ready to cross-up.That damper I know saved my azz on that one.It's a totally great piece of kit.Love this bike!!!!

I think hitting that hole and leaned in hard would've highsided if I hadn't had that on there...it jerked pretty good...but no feeling of..."oh ****".It's in one of my videos yesterday...happened more than once actually.Some of the areas of this particular road can be pretty 'neglected' at times...you know...Winter...stuff freezes...then heaves...asphalt breaks off.They try to keep up with it...but they aren't expecting some jerk to go flying through there.So it aint 'perfect' for sure.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Had my acrapovic slip on fitted,adjusted rear suspension headed for the hills with my new and scrubbed in metzler 7R tyres and gave a gixer 1000 a lesson in the hills without really trying.

·
Registered
317 Posts
shorai...

I weigh her on a scale just outside of town here.it's totally accurate...i can tell ya that;)with your mods now...and getting a shorai...yours should be virtually the same as mine.minus the detector weight:)

don't know how you guys have the guts to rail around curves like you did.i've never spun a back wheel ever.i'd be worried she'd lowside.the wheely deal...yeah...i can do that...kindalol!

You should give me some lessons.seriously.

I guess i just at some level just don't trust the rear tire to behave when spinning....maybe the past wrecks i've had have something to do with it?idk...got to 'test' the esd yesterday though.railin hard into a right hander...over 130 at least.nailed a pothole(didn't even see it;))the bars snapped once right,then left,but not anything like it was ready to cross-up.that damper i know saved my azz on that one.it's a totally great piece of kit.love this bike!!!!

I think hitting that hole and leaned in hard would've highsided if i hadn't had that on there...it jerked pretty good...but no feeling of..."oh ****".it's in one of my videos yesterday...happened more than once actually.some of the areas of this particular road can be pretty 'neglected' at times...you know...winter...stuff freezes...then heaves...asphalt breaks off.they try to keep up with it...but they aren't expecting some jerk to go flying through there.so it aint 'perfect' for sure.
hello silver,

do you mean that steering damper is a good stuff(enough damping)?

·
Registered
210 Posts
smoked a audi r8
it was fun:D

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
ProBolt

Edit: I was asked why there is the heat shrink wrap on it. I dont like the safety wire rubbing on the caliper. So I put a little piece of heat shrink before I tightened down the bottom bit, and then heated it to shrink it in place.

NOLA

Attachments

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
So I got tired of the angel hairs on the pretty tank. It seemed to detract from the overall view. I really dont like tank pads but I looked long and hard and then thought of this....The tank pad from a ZX-14.

NOLA

Attachments

1 - 20 of 37 Posts