Ninja H2 banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3M film on tank was done before riding it.

Today: adjusted the shift lever a little higher, and after discovering that the "thigh supports" interfere with hanging off when cornering, I set them to the rearmost position. Also looked at the battery to see what the most suitable Shorai replacement would be.

·
Registered
220 Posts

Today: adjusted the shift lever a little higher, and after discovering that the "thigh supports" interfere with hanging off when cornering, I set them to the rearmost position. Also looked at the battery to see what the most suitable Shorai replacement would be.
Mine did, a bit.

Thought they may have been all the way back, already.

Will take a closer look, tomorrow.

Will eyeball the battery for Lithium Ion replacement and hook up Battery Tender plug.

Battery is just a bit bigger than my fist, or if 2 packs of king size cigarettes taped together.

Weighs 1.25 Lbs

Video of mini battery starting up a 2012 Duc 1199 Panigale:

·
Registered
208 Posts

Yeh I found that too, but I also thought they were set right back as standard. I'll have to check it out.

Could do with the supports on pistons, full forward for the straights, full back for the twists :) :)

·
Registered
267 Posts
Today I fitted a Scorpio SR-i900R Alarm system to the H2.
There is not much room for accessories on these things.
No more tool kit,space is now taken.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Today I fitted a Scorpio SR-i900R Alarm system to the H2.
There is not much room for accessories on these things.
No more tool kit,space is now taken.
Yep alarm fitted to mine as well,and there really wast any space anyway but as u said what there was is now gone.

·
Registered
210 Posts
20 liter
box aluminium paniers
looks great

·
Registered
81 Posts
Can anyone tell me if there is keyed power somewhere? I want to hook up the radar detector to a keyed source.

·
Registered
539 Posts
One thing to consider before laying down 3M clear is to think about getting a paint protector like opti coat applied, and then 3M clear film on top of that... the ultimate protection

·
Registered
244 Posts
I hope this thread has some more videos and pictures added to it. Would b really cool to see more media of owners taking out their H2 and riding around.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts