Ninja H2 banner

141 - 152 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
lol...I like it too.Great poppin color.Rides great.BUT...it is dated..not too badly,but she aint no H2 firebreather.I rode her a few times this year.Still a fun bike...but not as fun and exciting as me beloved H2 Reaper.I'd have ta say both are neck and neck in the comfort dept.Hard to believe,but true after I did a few minor ergo mods to the H2.I feel the H2 is more solid,which makes it more fun and satisfying(for me).They're both solid.Just that the H2 beastie has the edge.

·
Registered
69 Posts
lol...I like it too.Great poppin color.Rides great.BUT...it is dated..not too badly,but she aint no H2 firebreather.I rode her a few times this year.Still a fun bike...but not as fun and exciting as me beloved H2 Reaper.I'd have ta say both are neck and neck in the comfort dept.Hard to believe,but true after I did a few minor ergo mods to the H2.I feel the H2 is more solid,which makes it more fun and satisfying(for me).They're both solid.Just that the H2 beastie has the edge.
I thought it was because it was a certain year, certain model like a special edition to explain what you meant by saying it's a museum piece.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
In the quest for real power that makes my H2 seem like a lightweight. This is the weapon of choice. A two stroke twin cyl 100cc. Lovingly known as the Twin Jet 100. Always the prettiest girl at the party.

·
Registered
13 Posts

141 - 152 of 152 Posts