Ninja H2 banner

141 - 156 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
lol...I like it too.Great poppin color.Rides great.BUT...it is dated..not too badly,but she aint no H2 firebreather.I rode her a few times this year.Still a fun bike...but not as fun and exciting as me beloved H2 Reaper.I'd have ta say both are neck and neck in the comfort dept.Hard to believe,but true after I did a few minor ergo mods to the H2.I feel the H2 is more solid,which makes it more fun and satisfying(for me).They're both solid.Just that the H2 beastie has the edge.

·
Registered
69 Posts
lol...I like it too.Great poppin color.Rides great.BUT...it is dated..not too badly,but she aint no H2 firebreather.I rode her a few times this year.Still a fun bike...but not as fun and exciting as me beloved H2 Reaper.I'd have ta say both are neck and neck in the comfort dept.Hard to believe,but true after I did a few minor ergo mods to the H2.I feel the H2 is more solid,which makes it more fun and satisfying(for me).They're both solid.Just that the H2 beastie has the edge.
I thought it was because it was a certain year, certain model like a special edition to explain what you meant by saying it's a museum piece.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
In the quest for real power that makes my H2 seem like a lightweight. This is the weapon of choice. A two stroke twin cyl 100cc. Lovingly known as the Twin Jet 100. Always the prettiest girl at the party.

·
Registered
13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
2019 kawasaki zx14 with brocks alien head full system and power commander
2019 bmw s 1000rr full akropovic titanium system and bren tune IMG_5167.JPG

·
Registered
06 Ninja 636R
2 Posts
Hello all,
Thanks for allowing me to join.
To anyone that didn't catch my introduction post, I have my beautiful plasma blue 2006 Kawasaki Ninja 636R I bought brand new, she only has just over 6k but that is expected with my profession. Nothing much more than just the Euro signals all around and the rear tail delete.
I have joined this forum because I am in the market for the 2019 H2.

Thanks again and be safe out there,
Anthony

·
Registered
1 Posts
My two bobs worth/ two bikes worth...2013 versys thou and 2019 H2Sx. Both good machines for very different purposes.

141 - 156 of 156 Posts