Ninja H2 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all im just here looking to see what are the best sliders for the h2 2015 for looks and for actual protection for pannels incase of corner slide outs i see a lot of short ones what look nice but im nearly 99% sure they wont protect any of the pannels looking for a complete set for the bike

If you have any photos that would be great to

Thank you in advance 馃馃

Registered
Hello all im just here looking to see what are the best sliders for the h2 2015 for looks and for actual protection for pannels incase of corner slide outs i see a lot of short ones what look nice but im nearly 99% sure they wont protect any of the pannels looking for a complete set for the bike

If you have any photos that would be great to

Thank you in advance 馃馃
hi. I'm using T-REX sliders. bought them for all my kawasaki bikes - ZX10r, H2 sxse and for my H2 as well. love them so much and they actually working very good and save me a big $$$ after someone just hit me and smashed me on the road. the fairing left without any marks at all.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
hi. I'm using T-REX sliders. bought them for all my kawasaki bikes - ZX10r, H2 sxse and for my H2 as well. love them so much and they actually working very good and save me a big $$$ after someone just hit me and smashed me on the road. the fairing left without any marks at all.
Thank you buddy do you maybe have a photo of them so i know what ones to look for under t rex
Been looking for a while but ones ive found wont save the pannels just the engine and frame

Registered
interesting, iam looking for sliders when i get my 2021 , NO CUT SLIDERS i always thought it crazy to go cutting shit up on a beautiful bike esp if you dont cut fenders everyday IAM looking for no cut sliders

1 - 5 of 5 Posts