Ninja H2 banner
201 - 207 of 207 Posts

·
Registered
06 Ninja 636R
2 Posts
Hello all,
Thanks for allowing me to join.
My name is Anthony but known in many areas around the world as Grimm Reaper (Grimm, Reaper, G.Reaper), none associated with motorcycles. I am contracted by the government and spend roughly 11 months out of each year deployed to some remote location around the world that most people wouldn't enjoy. This only gives me roughly 30 days each year to ride, luckily when I do return to the U.S. I fly into sunny Florida so traditionally no time is ever wasted.
When I get to ride I have my beautiful plasma blue 2006 Kawasaki Ninja 636R I bought brand new, she only has just over 6k but that is expected with my profession. Nothing much more than just the Euro signals all around and the rear tail delete.
I have joined this forum because I am in the market for the 2019 H2 and am excited to get started.
Looking forward to making lots of friends and being overwhelmed with information.

Thanks again and be safe out there,
Anthony

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good evening everyone. First of all, thanks for letting me join! Although I don't own a Kawasaki, I've always been in love with the H2, ever since I first saw the first press release featuring it. Since then, it has been a dream of mine to own one. This year, I decided to start taking my dream seriously, and have started selling off some of my other toys and saving my pennies so I can finally join in the fun! I wanted to go ahead and join this forum so I can start familiarizing myself with some of the unique aspects of the H2, and see what other owners are into.

Thanks again, and hopefully, see you soon!

Ryan

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have just got my 2022 H2 SX SE. I am only 5' 8 " (and 29" inseam) and the bike comes with a 33" seat height. First, I got a lowering kit. Secondly, I wear Harley tactical boots with a one inch sole/heel. Thirdly, I wear 1/2 inch lifts in the heel of the boot and fourth - the lower seat arrived today. I can now 'flat' my feet. Apart from that, it is a great bike. It took hours to work out how to program the RIDER mode but, eventually, I worked out that it has to be in RAIN mode first before you can enter custom settings. I have reduced the power to 50% and kept the traction on max level 3 until I can do smooth U-turns and slow corners. I had to drive it back from the dealer's in SPORTS mode and 100% power the other day as nobody knew how to change it. Before I knew it, I had broken the sound barrier !! It is an easier bike to ride than you feel when you first sit on it. It is a big heavy bike but drives so smoothly. I will post photos soon.

201 - 207 of 207 Posts