Ninja H2 banner

201 - 203 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a 2018 H2 SX/SE and have modded it quite a bit but I don't see much action here. It's too bad that facebook has taken over the function of these forums. I hate facebook.

·
Registered
06 Ninja 636R
2 Posts
Hello all,
Thanks for allowing me to join.
My name is Anthony but known in many areas around the world as Grimm Reaper (Grimm, Reaper, G.Reaper), none associated with motorcycles. I am contracted by the government and spend roughly 11 months out of each year deployed to some remote location around the world that most people wouldn't enjoy. This only gives me roughly 30 days each year to ride, luckily when I do return to the U.S. I fly into sunny Florida so traditionally no time is ever wasted.
When I get to ride I have my beautiful plasma blue 2006 Kawasaki Ninja 636R I bought brand new, she only has just over 6k but that is expected with my profession. Nothing much more than just the Euro signals all around and the rear tail delete.
I have joined this forum because I am in the market for the 2019 H2 and am excited to get started.
Looking forward to making lots of friends and being overwhelmed with information.

Thanks again and be safe out there,
Anthony

201 - 203 of 203 Posts