Ninja H2 banner

181 - 190 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello ninjas

I am with you Bill, was at the local wreckers a while back, walked in thought That's a H2
The guy told me no write off, clear title, now its mine. Looking forward to having it up and running.
Before this I have mostly stuck to the Gsxr's, I have really enjoyed reading the forum
and checking out the youtubes some of you guys have put up. For me I like the technical side
of the bikes, finding out about the different set ups, what works and why.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to here and am looking hard at the Z H2. I've ridden a number of Harleys, Yamahas, and own a Thruxton 1200 R. What's everyone's take on it? How's everyone's H2 treating them? Thanks!

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
22K miles on my 2015.No issues.Akra muffler(shorty).No sound chamber below.Flashed by Guhl.PCV setup from Brock's.Runs great.PLENTY of power(and fun).Kawasaki reliable.Seat redone for mileage.Have no idea the HP at this point,or TQ.But I'll never get her up to the limits.I think the Z model will NOT be as strong as the H2.But probably plenty of fun regardless.It is a different beast.

·
Registered
404 Posts
It's not really comparable to anything, you have to own one for a few thousand miles to understand. Most reviewers are 'wanabe's". Unless you are a very good rider it will at some time scare the sh*t out of you!

Mine treats me just fine because I respect it.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
yeah.Ya got that right.My 14R gets the switch for LONG LONG term rides.But my H2 gets everything in between.I guess riding all day is a 'long' ride?For me it's fine.Maybe about 4-500 a ride.I switch to my 14 once in a while.But it's similar in power a feel...so I'm good.

·
Registered
404 Posts
They are not a long range cruiser, if you have time to look at the scenery then your riding the wrong bike, I use my 1100 for that.

The H2 is a very angry bike and has to be ridden with a little aggression.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
"The H2 is a very angry bike and has to be ridden with a little aggression".

Whattaya mean 'a little aggression'?I wouldn't exactly say mine is mean.More like,it knows it's the king and doesn't mind 'checking out the scenery' once in a while.I do all day rides all the time between 65 mph and 190mph.Mine is VERY comfortable.I redid the seat way back when just for cruising long rides.It cruises wonderfully.

ALMOST as smooth (suspension wise)as my 14r.Think it's the bike length and weight.Vibration wise..they're equal...virtually none.

·
Registered
404 Posts
For me I need a more padded seat to keep my mind of a sore butt when doing long rides. A bit off aggression takes my mind off of it, that's what!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys, just a little hello. Recently bought a brand new 2018 H2SXSE leftover and already have the Vcyclenut ZX10 full exhaust and his tune. Bike made 225hp at a local dyno meet. Looking to get an intercooler as when I raced a very fast ZX10R I only beat him 2 out of 4 races because the inlet temps were getting high enough to pull timing.

181 - 190 of 190 Posts