Ninja H2 banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a clear coat issue on the front faring and front fender and a discoloration on the right faring. All covered under warranty, had a bit of a back an forth with Kawasaki, the dealer sent them pictures and they weren't clear as to the problem. I had to call Customer Service and walk them through what they were seeing, and then all was good. I am replacing the parts because I am far more anal than they are and I can take time to clean everything within an inch of it's life. Not all the parts are in and the all would have been a piece of cake but they pop riveted the brake line holders to the fender a$$holes, so I has the dealer order them (they are black).

Anyway a while back I had put in the wire for the Woolich programmer and has tilted the faring down to do it. Well if you ever find yourself doing that, it is much easier to remove the faring completely, just unplug the headlight and the running lights and the faring comes off without any issue and it is much easier to get to the ECU.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts