Ninja H2 banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay,I found it...silly me.It was the line from the canister to the fuel tank nipple underneath!LOL.I totally forgot where it connected to...except to the canister.Geez.Live and learn!Got my plugs changed anyway...now waiting on pump.Take care guys.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Now I have another question about the 2015(or possibly all years).The vapor canister located at just in front of the plenum(right above the stick coils area).It's got granulated charcoal in there.Can anyone think of a reason why that tank vapor line going to it would have a blockage from those granules?And I also now wonder in regards to my 'reserve level' sensor reading(on the fuel pump)coming on so soon before hitting the regular '4 gal mark' that it used to do.Like I mentioned before,this began happening more and more in the last couple of months.Where it started coming on at around 2.9 or so.Any thoughts on this?Maybe just coincidence?
That tubing had hardened 'chunks' of charcoal in it,enough to block any air movement through it.Could that affect the sensor leveling function?Maybe the tank was experiencing an imbalance of pressure from that?Making the sensor think it was low on fuel when it really wasn't?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts