Ninja H2 banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a quick look today, very high quality precision welds, certainly up there with the akrapovic on my Vmax. Can't wait to hear it:) I'll post some pics later on but I think we have all seen these exhausts.

I will be attempting to polish mine as I prefer that finish.

In comparison to the tt3 I would say it is really no comparison. The tt3 is pretty but the quality difference is massively apparent. Their are some local guys here (nick) that have tt3 so when my bike is done I'll try and get some pics and sound clips of both bikes at our great yearly midlands H2 meet;)

·
Registered
393 Posts
look forward to the review and pics Mate

·
Registered
258 Posts
Thats what you,we and everyone always want... TITANIUM in H2R optik with the same diameters in perfect quality for a perfect bike!

Sadly 1year too late but it will destroy the market;-)

Reactions: VANDEMON

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This exhaust will most certainly dominate the market. I think the price will be going up soon to be honest.

·
Banned
2 Posts
Vandemon exhaust

Had a quick look today, very high quality precision welds, certainly up there with the akrapovic on my Vmax. Can't wait to hear it:) I'll post some pics later on but I think we have all seen these exhausts.

I will be attempting to polish mine as I prefer that finish.

In comparison to the tt3 I would say it is really no comparison. The tt3 is pretty but the quality difference is massively apparent. Their are some local guys here (nick) that have tt3 so when my bike is done I'll try and get some pics and sound clips of both bikes at our great yearly midlands H2 meet;)

Thank you for your words and praise for our Vandemon Ti H2R exhaust, getting these positive comments gives the guys here pride.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi guys, sorry for no pics yet. The bug that's been going around has finally got me:( as soon as I recover I'll post pics then I'm going to get it polished and will post more pics:)

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Wondering the same thing, VANDEMON posted twice, just looked at the posts & don't understand why at least not based on the content in the messsges. We could certainly benefit from more contributions especially from people with unique expertise & knowledge.

Mods - If it's possible can you please explain why/ to give us better understanding of the TOS?

·
Registered
702 Posts
I'm not sure either. It just looks like he said ' Thank You' and got banned.

I vaguely recall when the TT3 and MCCYCLE Works guys posted, they didn't get banned. ....and MCCYCLE Works was definitely promoting his Intercooler. If he's a sponsor, his profile doesn't show it. I don't think he is because in his thread he actually apologized and said to have his thread deleted if it wasn't allowed.

You can read the post here: http://www.ninjah2.org/forum/kawasaki-ninja-h2-videos/17234-water-air-intercooled-h2.html

So I'm interested in finding out as well what Vandemon's actual violation was.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Ohhhhh, I see now. Ok. I didnt understand till now.
If a vendor selling a product promotes their product, but isn't a supporting member of the board, the Admin bans them ?

That actually does seem like the right thing to do. It does keep the money supporting the board, and freeloaders out. But I am kinda impartial personally, the ridiculous amount of ads embedded into this board that monetizes the board and pays for itself should negate the need for sponsors.

This page alone has ads for : Ninjah2.org, crwdcntrl.net, google, googleapis, gstatic, newrelic, googletagservices, google-analytics, vertical scope, twitter, exelator, dz2fz0bgy9tn.cloudfront.net, facebook, viglink, scorecardresearch, amazon-adsystems.....I mean come on, you really need sponsors, lol...

NOLA

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well, I'm gaining nothing from giving a review on this exhaust. Just passing on my thoughts for others to benefit from. Will post pics soon then get polished and post more. In a few weeks I'll get the bike all built and setup and update here further.

So far, everyone who has seen this pipe is amazed at the build quality, their is nothing like it for a genuine h2r look.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Thank you for your words and praise for our Vandemon Ti H2R exhaust, getting these positive comments gives the guys here pride.
So the theory is that he was banned for promoting his product in the post above. I could see that if he was the OP of a thread promoting his product, but he wasn’t the OP of this thread and he simply chimed in to say glad you are happy. Don’t we want the maker of products we use answering questions & comments on our forum????

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Well, I'm gaining nothing from giving a review on this exhaust. Just passing on my thoughts for others to benefit from. Will post pics soon then get polished and post more. In a few weeks I'll get the bike all built and setup and update here further.

So far, everyone who has seen this pipe is amazed at the build quality, their is nothing like it for a genuine h2r look.
That topic is interesting too.....But you know we tend to drift topics here :)

NOLA

1 - 20 of 45 Posts