Ninja H2 banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Started tearing down the bike for the exhaust, intercooler, and gearing install.
How bad is the exhaust install? I've installed full systems on other bikes but for some reason, I have an expectation that installing on the H2 will be needlessly complicated.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Started tearing down the bike for the exhaust, intercooler, and gearing install.
How bad is the exhaust install? I've installed full systems on other bikes but for some reason, I have an expectation that installing on the H2 will be needlessly complicated.
It sucks! You have to drain the coolant, and move the radiator!

·
Registered
90 Posts
It sucks! You have to drain the coolant, and move the radiator!
Bwahahah of course it would be a pain in the dick 🤣 once I know my 2019 is on the way, I’m gonna order the Vandemon.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I only get 2 hours a day if I’m lucky, to work on my projects. So I installed the Vandemon exhaust, I removed the old stock exhaust, and installed the Vandemon under 2 hours. Had to drain the radiator, but I didn’t remove it, I just swung it forward. Tomorrow I will install the heat exchanger for the Extreme Creations intercooler.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Beautiful exhaust
I bought the same one just waiting for 2019 to come.
Yup dealer will be doing install lol
Flash n tune, how you doing those?
Also what kind of riding are u gonna use the h2 for
Track/cruising/street racing?
Reason I ask is curious to see how boost temps are gonna be with ur super charger gears n intercooler setup

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Beautiful exhaust
Reason I ask is curious to see how boost temps are gonna be with ur super charger gears n intercooler setup
I will be using Woolich with the log box, I plan on racing the bike LSR, if schedule, and life allow! We have a little one with special needs she had a stroke and brain surgery, and I travel 47 weeks a year for my job!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Beautiful exhaust
I will be using Woolich with the log box, I plan on racing the bike LSR, if schedule, and life allow! We have a little one with special needs she had a stroke and brain surgery, and I travel 47 weeks a year for my job!
Sorry to hear about little one, bless...

As far as bike goes so u plan on short top end runs.
Okay just wondering cuz I’m into long top end runs and wanted to see what it would yield since u have urs already

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I plan on 1 Mile to 1.5 Mile runs! I don’t want to run this bike on the Salt Flats, I built my ZX14R for that.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I only get 2 hours a day if I’m lucky, to work on my projects. So I installed the Vandemon exhaust, I removed the old stock exhaust, and installed the Vandemon under 2 hours. Had to drain the radiator, but I didn’t remove it, I just swung it forward. Tomorrow I will install the heat exchanger for the Extreme Creations intercooler.
Very cool. How do you feel the quality of the Vandemon exhaust is over others you might have tried? I'm still waiting for word that my 2019 has been built/shipped. I checked on Thursday and the dealer still hasn't been invoiced yet. Once I get the word, I plan to place an order for the VanDemon.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Very cool. How do you feel the quality of the Vandemon exhaust is over others you might have tried? I'm still waiting for word that my 2019 has been built/shipped. I checked on Thursday and the dealer still hasn't been invoiced yet. Once I get the word, I plan to place an order for the VanDemon.
The quality of the Vandemon is second to none!
It’s light, beautiful quality welds!!!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Buttoned up the intercooler install.
Absolutely beautiful

Yea then you’ll be able to do it no problem, in terms of heat
Just look up the hiccups others have encountered in the forum because of sc gears

One dude currently talking about stiffening of chain to the point it stands up on its own.

Others talk about bolt on gear coming lose

N others talk about mapping n a/f n timing game.

Just some things for thought

Also how long it took for you to get it once ordered, especialy the ceramic black coating is extra

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Buttoned up the intercooler install.
Absolutely beautiful

Yea then you’ll be able to do it no problem, in terms of heat
Just look up the hiccups others have encountered in the forum because of sc gears

One dude currently talking about stiffening of chain to the point it stands up on its own.

Others talk about bolt on gear coming lose

N others talk about mapping n a/f n timing game.

Just some things for thought

Also how long it took for you to get it once ordered, especialy the ceramic black coating is extra
It took an extra week for the cerakote.

·
Registered
424 Posts
What made you decide the extreme creations over the yagerwerx??
Just curious cuz currently guy in other thread said some stuff that went down with his EC

·
Registered
35 Posts
How do you guys even know the Vandemon will fit the 2019?

For once in 5 years the bike might of have different parts due to increased HP, things could possibly be different.

I have the Vandemon style H2R on my H2SX SE and I had to drain the coolant and move the radiator out of the way, if this helps..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts