Ninja H2 banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First ride of the season; thought I'd take some nice pictures of how the exhaust is looking! My first track day of the season is May 22nd. Can't wait.

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
Wow. Stunning, the way the light is filtering through making her look almost wasplike...
Beautiful. That exhaust is just perfect.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I am very happy just with my standard headers and Akrapovic slip on, but Wow that exhaust is just art. Love the colour too, great pictures thanks for that.
Good luck with the track day!
Jeffro;)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wicked! Thanks!

Reactions: STRADALE

·
Registered
258 Posts
This exhaust is on my list!!!
The true ti replicas of the H2R for 2499$ 2017 is the year my friends!

·
Registered
258 Posts
On your list for what ? I thought you bought an H2R ...

NOLA
For my list to fight against the noise regulations here...
A few tracks are limp with the controls, but the more interesting tracks here give you no options to ride with bikes ala panigale, aprilia , h2r that are screaming more than 105+ DBs...

I have two options
Akra complete
Or vandemon + baffle and mapping

This is my last chance to show the track Chiefs my good will>:D

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Yeah, I am pretty sure my neighbors have plotted my death if I roll out without the baffle in my exhaust again.

NOLA

·
Registered
702 Posts
For my list to fight against the noise regulations here...
A few tracks are limp with the controls, but the more interesting tracks here give you no options to ride with bikes ala panigale, aprilia , h2r that are screaming more than 105+ DBs...

I have two options
Akra complete
Or vandemon + baffle and mapping

This is my last chance to show the track Chiefs my good will>:D
I'm just not a fan of the Akropovic. I can't get my head past the shape of the exhaust canister.

·
Registered
247 Posts
The Akro is nice, canister on it is a mistake, no other way to put it. The Vandemon..., when I see the Vandemon on an H2 in the pics here, what resounds in my head is that cheesy movie line, 'You complete me...'.
:)
I think the Vandemon better embraces the character of this motorcycle. But hey, just my 2c. Add in the baffle option for track days or good neighbors and it is the total package.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts