Ninja H2 banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
24,000kms/15,000 miles is the first inspection. When it comes to the H2 SX, i have seen quite a few people say their valves were in spec. My exhaust were out and intake was at the bottom spec so i changed them all. I would imagine the H2 will have all their valves out.

·
Registered
47 Posts
24,000kms/15,000 miles is the first inspection. When it comes to the H2 SX, i have seen quite a few people say their valves were in spec. My exhaust were out and intake was at the bottom spec so i changed them all. I would imagine the H2 will have all their valves out.
How many miles on the engine for all of the shims swapped. How much racing? How did you do it. Engine in or out of frame. How bout the s/c oil filter.
Thanks for your reply.

·
Registered
90 Posts
How many miles on the engine for all of the shims swapped. How much racing? How did you do it. Engine in or out of frame. How bout the s/c oil filter.
Thanks for your reply.
i swapped all my shims out, no sense in leaving my intake valves at the bottom end up for spec, only for them to get out of spec soon. I do 2-3 track days and 4 or 5 drag racing events per year. So a decent amount of time running the engine at high rpm. Did the clearance adjustment with the engine in the bike and yes, changed the superchargers oil screen which had a bunch of red loctite in it.
Manhole Audio equipment Carbon Gas Electronic instrument

Hood Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior

·
Registered
47 Posts
i swapped all my shims out, no sense in leaving my intake valves at the bottom end up for spec, only for them to get out of spec soon. I do 2-3 track days and 4 or 5 drag racing events per year. So a decent amount of time running the engine at high rpm. Did the clearance adjustment with the engine in the bike and yes, changed the superchargers oil screen which had a bunch of red loctite in it. View attachment 26643
View attachment 26642
Thank you very much for your reply. My son and I bought it new in July 2015. It has 15k miles now so it’s service time. We do all our own service.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts