Ninja H2 banner

Value for money

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Supercharged 
#1 ·
Looking around at bike prices and seeing big ugly BMW,s and agricultural harley's at over 20k (UK) it makes you realize what value for money the H2 really is:D

Cant believe folk pay that kind of money for an fooking tractor :eek:,each to their own I suppose

Rob

#2 ·
Yep, Massey Fergusons. Here in Reno Nevada they are thick. What does one expect from red neck heaven?
I think the H2 gets a huge bang for the buck. Of course I have to go by what I read, and I hope mine will be the first one I seen in the flesh.

#5 ·
I thought it was expensive in 2015 but had to go ahead with it because of the uniqueness of the supercharger and the paint process and after two years of ownership I'm still proud of owning such a special groundbreaking, landmark bike .
It still draws a lot of attention and I suspect always will as it will always be a rare site out on the roads of the UK , so good value? Bloody right !
I'm not so sure it represents such good value now in 2018 as all though it's still unique it's no longer "new " and with a price tag of £25,500 and other manufacturers producing 200 BHP bikes it's taken some of the appeal away , however the H2 always has the Ace in its sleeve in that it's detuned to 200 and not the other way round .
Another reason why it's good value? I have around a dozen bikes and apart from my ride to work "twist & go 300cc Honda " ( love it ) the H2 has pretty much made them redundant .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.