Ninja H2 banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at prices on eBay for the 2017 H2 and H2 Carbon there is a £2,500 different .
The green frame cost Kawasaki no more than the grey frame to produce so the only difference is the Carbon headlight fairing and a numbered Supercharged badge , at first sight this seems a lot but with the limited numbers ( here we go again ) I think the Carbon is worth a punt if you can afford the extra.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Looking at prices on eBay for the 2017 H2 and H2 Carbon there is a £2,500 different .
The green frame cost Kawasaki no more than the grey frame to produce so the only difference is the Carbon headlight fairing and a numbered Supercharged badge , at first sight this seems a lot but with the limited numbers ( here we go again ) I think the Carbon is worth a punt if you can afford the extra.
Rumour has it that Kawasaki only produced the grey frame due too the top coat number 1 sprayer being ill for several weeks. All 2016 H2 frames are in fact painted in rattle can primer and are known within the factory as "rattlers "

·
Registered
211 Posts
Well we all know the green frame had the added bonus of 10bhp. Something to do with the green kryptonite in the paint for the frame. ��

·
Registered
503 Posts
Sorry Rob but I cannot take seriously the statement that the green frame is "tacky " from a man who uses a snarling tiger for an Avatar !
he, he, the tiger has been my avatar for years, I've got a tiger tattoo too;)

Actually, I do like he green trellis, the green headstock just looks tacky:eek:

Rob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts