Ninja H2 banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen a 2015 H2 for sale anywhere ? Wondering what mine might be worth if I put it on the market.

I ordered it from new, got all the original paperwork, has had first service, currently got 3000k on it.

What's your thoughts ?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Market price is supposed to be based on supply and demand. If the only supply is dealer list and your machine is not roughed up its value should be pretty good. If it was you wanting an H2 how much less would you expect to get for a 1+ year old one with 3k?

·
Registered
836 Posts
Looking on eBay I can only find one new green framed H2 and they are still asking £22,000 the same price as a 2016 . My stab in the dark would be around £19,500 ? Much over and it would not sell but would possibly sell quickly between £18,000 and £19,000 .

Would need to be as new / mint .

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looking on eBay I can only find one new green framed H2 and they are still asking £22,000 the same price as a 2016 . My stab in the dark would be around £19,500 ? Much over and it would not sell but would possibly sell quickly between £18,000 and £19,000 .

Would need to be as new / mint .
Yeh that sounds like a good shout, I was thinking something below £20k. Given mine is mint I reckon just a tad under £20k. Hmmmm, food for thought.
I do like the 2016 10R :)

·
Registered
288 Posts
Here in Australia there is a few in mint condition for around $29,000.00 some have only 150 ks on them .New price with the acra slip on was $ 36,500.00 so there is a fair drop in the last 12 months.anyone who bought one to stick in the shed would be disappointed with that and may have to wait a very long time to make any money.Mine was bought to ride and has 12,000 ks on it as it was bought to ride.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here in Australia there is a few in mint condition for around $29,000.00 some have only 150 ks on them .New price with the acra slip on was $ 36,500.00 so there is a fair drop in the last 12 months.anyone who bought one to stick in the shed would be disappointed with that and may have to wait a very long time to make any money.Mine was bought to ride and has 12,000 ks on it as it was bought to ride.
This confirms one thing .... we didn't buy them as a short term investment !
Well at least if you did you were a fool :)
Mine was bought to ride ..... but if I'm honest at the mo, I preferred riding my 10R.
Then again I aint been on the H2 since about September so maybe my memory is playing tricks on me :) One way or another we need some decent weather in the UK so I can have a play on something :)

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Funny thing about used prices. Some time ago I had a bike I'd been sprinting (quarters) for a couple of seasons and I could feel the engine was in need of a refresh, probably nothing more than top end, valves etc.

Anyway, my dealer suggested I traded it for a new one instead. I said I didn't think a bike that had been sprinted for two years would get a good price, even though it was otherwise mint. He told me he already had a buyer, someone who'd said "if Bob ever sells that I want it".

So the question is: What would a mint H2 with a whole bunch of +200 timing tickets and a National Record be worth? Not that I'd ever sell it, this one's a keeper.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts