Ninja H2 banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We were the first within the United States to register for one of only six Limited Edition Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon motorcycles.

This rare and impressive superbike brought to mind our other passion, road trips. Thus we are selling our entire collection of Ultimate Driving Machines, including our brand new Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon, to hit the road in our RV.

We are a private seller and not a dealer. All bikes were purchased brand new, single owner, and have been meticulously maintained.

Contact us through our contact form on http://h2carbon.com

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We are seeking qualified investors at the moment that can afford to buy the entire collection of 7 bikes and are not currently interested in separating them.

Our desired sale price for the entire collection, including the 1 of 6 H2 Carbon bike, is $149,000 with the Carbon obviously taking up the majority of the price.

We decided to let someone else put the bike in the crate and store for 20 years, after which the value will have increased dramatically.

Maybe Jay Leno can buy it and showcase it in his Garage. Anyone have his contact information handy?

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
@endurox50

Manuel, I am trying to figure this part out. If this is an add from a private seller then who is "we" (Unless you are manic depressive bipolar then its ok)...and second....if there is not a "we" and you are really a private seller then how can we come visit it at your "automotive shop"

NOLA

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
@endurox50

Manuel, I am trying to figure this part out. If this is an add from a private seller then who is "we" (Unless you are manic depressive bipolar then its ok)...and second....if there is not a "we" and you are really a private seller then how can we come visit it at your "automotive shop"

NOLA
By "We" I mean the private seller and myself. The private seller is not tech savvy thus my helping him post this online in various locations.

I am also helping him schedule showings to interested investors at the sellers automotive shop in Naples, Florida. Visit Ninja H2 Carbon ? Ultimate Kawasaki Motorcycle Collection for Sale and enter your contact information. I will then contact you to set a date and time.

Thank you for your interest.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Best of luck on the sale, and my comments are in no way intended to deny legitimacy or hurt your sale.

But it's just striking that the same person's choice of "Ultimate Driving (sic) Machines" would include along with the H2 a 2017 Z125 along with an older Ninja 300, a cruiser, and various others that are in no way collectibles, AND now want to toss all that for an RV.

And that someone would think an H2 Carbon buyer would want to pay market value for the Z125 etc to have a complete "collection."

Just striking, unusual, not at all doubting legitimacy.

Inasmuch as the Carbon performs no better than others and people don't seem impressed by appearance either, and an R would seem more collectible and desirable, it will be interesting to see if anyone bites at this price. If they do, happy buyer, happy seller, all good, so best wishes! Tastes and interests do vary.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Best of luck on the sale, and my comments are in no way intended to deny legitimacy or hurt your sale.

But it's just striking that the same person's choice of "Ultimate Driving (sic) Machines" would include along with the H2 a 2017 Z125 along with an older Ninja 300, a cruiser, and various others that are in no way collectibles, AND now want to toss all that for an RV.

And that someone would think an H2 Carbon buyer would want to pay market value for the Z125 etc to have a complete "collection."

Just striking, unusual, not at all doubting legitimacy.

Inasmuch as the Carbon performs no better than others and people don't seem impressed by appearance either, and an R would seem more collectible and desirable, it will be interesting to see if anyone bites at this price. If they do, happy buyer, happy seller, all good, so best wishes! Tastes and interests do vary.
No problem and thank you for your comments and feedback. Thinking further on choice of verbiage, I have to agree. The term "collection" was not the best choice. Will look to change the wording around.

I respectfully believe you've missed the point on the Carbon. Its value is in its extremely limited production (120 in the world with only 6 allowed to be imported into the USA). This bike is for discerning customers seeking a high-grade collectors edition motorcycle. A potential buyer would most likely be someone (an investor type) who already owns an H2 (street legal) and an H2R (not street legal). This bike would complete the set, impress friends and have something to admire in a showroom.

I recall the story of a friend who watched as a man pulled up next to him in a pink Lamborghini. The friend asked the driver, "Why the **** did you get a pink Lamborghini?" The driver smiled and replied, "Where is your Lamborghini?"

·
Registered
183 Posts
Thank you!

Actually I certainly do agree with you on rarity. Now that you mention it, I limited my thinking to "Carbon vs R" as which, if one, would as personal opinion likely be most interesting to most collectors, and was not considering "Carbon plus R." That indeed would be some combination that few can ever have.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts