Ninja H2 banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
great shots, too bad Jenson doesn't like us ;)

Also I lost a bunch of respect for that site when the RC213V-S was shown at EICMA, he said he was underwhelmed that Honda simply put turn signals on a MotoGP bike, saying it lacked innovation. I'm sorry but that's just petulance, depending on your generation who has not dreamed about being able to ride Barry Sheene's Suzuki for a pack of smokes or Valentino's M1 to work... Now Honda makes it reality (ok almost, maybe, possibly?) and its a let down, YEA, I call that click bait.

Sorry for the digression :D;)

·
Registered
244 Posts
The mirrors are definitely some of the nicer mirrors I have seen on bike in a while. I feel like mirrors are often one of the things that bike manufacturers will cut short first.

Not sure I see how it relates to that character that you put up, but both are really cool.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Now THIS one...this just looks totally cool...and a tad scarey at the same time....;)I'm curious to know...after we get our bikes...IF we might be able to order parts from Kawasaki for either bike...now that would be cool....I mean...we WILL have a paid for H2....keeping fingers lightly crossed here....I'm totally fine with the street version styling and all.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'm feeling lust right now.

I better get a room......

Greg

·
Registered
173 Posts
Now THIS one...this just looks totally cool...and a tad scarey at the same time....;)I'm curious to know...after we get our bikes...IF we might be able to order parts from Kawasaki for either bike...now that would be cool....I mean...we WILL have a paid for H2....keeping fingers lightly crossed here....I'm totally fine with the street version styling and all.
Yea the H2R front end look like a really mad transformer face. When I first saw it I was stunned. Sadly the front end of the H2 look more like a cyclops and the fact that both intake area look different is kind of weard. They could have done better on that area including the exhaust... :|

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.