Ninja H2 banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UK eBay is awash with adverts for 2015 H2Rs (5 brand new , even my local dealer has one ) and even 5 adverts for the 2017 Carbon H2 .
All the UK bike prices have increased considerably in the last year with the Carbon coming in at around 28K :eek: , I see a few dealers are also struggling to shift some 2016 models at 22k brand new that were brought in for stock .
Dealers are already claiming the green frame original is the "one to have " when they do appear for sale but none new or used currently available.

I went into my local petrol station and they give away grey framed H2s if you buy over ten gallons of super unleaded ;)

·
Registered
259 Posts
That's a good deal for all searching ones!

I remember this days were Kawa told the Dealers that the H2/Rs will only go to private people that put a deposit down for it, to keep this bikes special!

"NOT FOR THE SHOWROOMS OF KAWASAKI DEALERS"

And after the 2015 Run, we found 20 H2 s in dealer showrooms without any costumer!

The carbon H2 is the most limited one so far...
So if you are living in UK get one of this beasts...
I would...

·
Registered
427 Posts
UK eBay is awash with adverts for 2015 H2Rs (5 brand new , even my local dealer has one ) and even 5 adverts for the 2017 Carbon H2 .
All the UK bike prices have increased considerably in the last year with the Carbon coming in at around 28K :eek: , I see a few dealers are also struggling to shift some 2016 models at 22k brand new that were brought in for stock .
Dealers are already claiming the green frame original is the "one to have " when they do appear for sale but none new or used currently available.

I went into my local petrol station and they give away grey framed H2s if you buy over ten gallons of super unleaded ;)
You can pick up a new 2016 H2 in the USA for $21.5k, so 22k pounds is still a lot! ($28355)

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I heard that there were only 6 carbon models allocated to the UK and they were all pre-sold.

There's an unsold 2017 model in my local Kawasaki dealer and last week there was a 2015 second-hand one which was quickly snapped up, the buyer paid top dollar..

·
Registered
24 Posts
Those prices shown are still way cheaper than what we have to pay here in Singapore.

$56000SGD (39800USD) for a 2015 H2 still sitting at the dealership, Comes with akrapovic slip on.

Consider yourself lucky.

·
Registered
211 Posts
What normally happens is you enquire and then they actually don't have one.... creates interest to get ppl into showrooms. I know as a friend was after one and had a lot of I can get one in and then actually end up unable to.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I heard that there were only 6 carbon models allocated to the UK and they were all pre-sold.

There's an unsold 2017 model in my local Kawasaki dealer and last week there was a 2015 second-hand one which was quickly snapped up, the buyer paid top dollar..
Yes just 6 Carbons for the UK and all pre-sold. Was playing with the dash on one today and there are a few differences to the 15/16 bikes. I'll try and get some photos tomorrow....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts