Rob

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The H2 is naked at the bottom for a reason

You might consider a form of cooling if you go for one

Rob
Like a bigger IC? And full exhaust system (I just order Brock's stage 2)

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
So you have to ask yourself.

Self...Why did Kawasaki not make the bike with lower fairings. Thats pretty much retarded for aerodynamics, it sure wont help with slipstream. There HAS to be a reason their premier Superbike has a naked lower half and the pipes are not covered but left open. It sure aint pretty.

NOLA

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So you have to ask yourself.

Self...Why did Kawasaki not make the bike with lower fairings. Thats pretty much retarded for aerodynamics, it sure wont help with slipstream. There HAS to be a reason their premier Superbike has a naked lower half and the pipes are not covered but left open. It sure aint pretty.

NOLA
You are probably right but I'm going to give it a chance after I get the CF wheels... I really hate to see the exhaust.

I can always return it if it doesn't work.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Have you seen the Vandemon ? Its quite nice. And pretty. Quite a lot of folks on here have it and say its bad a$$.

Yeah, send em back a used part cause you didnt like it, after we told you not to. Cool.

NOLA

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Have you seen the Vandemon ? Its quite nice. And pretty. Quite a lot of folks on here have it and say its bad a$$.

Yeah, send em back a used part cause you didnt like it, after we told you not to. Cool.

NOLA
Yeah I saw it, it's badass and it's also made of Titanium correct? I didn't buy it because I decided to go 100% with Brocks

The only reason I will send it back is if I get "mechanicals issues" cause by this cover

1 - 10 of 10 Posts