Ninja H2 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Awesome, glad to hear you'll be getting it very soon!
Looking forward to seeing pictures and even video of it when the time comes.

·
Registered
554 Posts
pics, videos, anything and everything...

·
Registered
135 Posts
That's truly great news congratulations, unfortunately it looks like our California dealers are
Still in the dark. My dealer still has zero news of anything. Maybe it's the regional rep.
Dear Mr. Pebble Where is your dealership, I would like to start looking at your website for my next collectable item. Thanks Troy

·
Registered
577 Posts
That's truly great news congratulations, unfortunately it looks like our California dealers are
Still in the dark. My dealer still has zero news of anything. Maybe it's the regional rep.
Dear Mr. Pebble Where is your dealership, I would like to start looking at your website for my next collectable item. Thanks Troy
I'm in Jersey, UK (that's the original Jersey that 'New Jersey' was named after !)

:laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
"My dealer still has zero news of anything"...ditto that.:crying:

My plan is to Video the whole shebang...But I really don't want him to post my purchase on his Store's Facebook page.If he was thinking about doing that..which he probably would.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Unless they've been told to not say anything just yet. who knows.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts