Ninja H2 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the call from my insurance company with the price confirmation and the price is unbelievably low.
$425.00 a year!!! This is the same price I pay for my 2011 ninja 1000 and this is from the same compagny. Well this is a really good news for me.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Just got the call from my insurance company with the price confirmation and the price is unbelievably low.
$425.00 a year!!! This is the same price I pay for my 2011 ninja 1000 and this is from the same compagny. Well this is a really good news for me.
Please share the name of your Insurance Company providing such a great rate.

Is that just for basic coverage or does it include All Peril/Comprehensive?

Thanks!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is with La Capital and it is for the full coverage of the bike but in Québec the personal insurance is include in the plate and that why the insurance are a lot cheaper. The plate for the ninja 1000 who is classified as a sport tourer is $571.00 and the H2 who will certainly be classified as a super sport will be $1144.00 so the total to run the H2 for me will be $1570.00 for the year. What suprise me is that I ask a quote last september for a ZX10 and it was $1000.00

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'm with Echelon. $647/yr. It includes 5 year replacement, accident forgiveness, full perils and accident benefits. Also liability of course.

I'm HAPPY!

Greg

·
Super Moderator
699 Posts
Mine was also a pleasant surprise. Insurance company (Aviva) didn't know about the bike. I gave them a VIN ... they did not bother calling the dealer or asking any questions ... but classified it as the same rate as a ZX10R. $821/year full coverage in the greater Toronto area.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Unlucky for us here in Australia, cheapest I could get was $1750 a year the average was $2500 a year. I don't mind too much was expecting a lot higher

·
Registered
554 Posts
I think the real damage will be done NEXT year... ;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Mine is $350 for a year with a $250 deductible with full coverage , thanks to multi motorcycles and many vehicles covered . Threw State Farm

·
Registered
281 Posts
Mine was also a pleasant surprise. Insurance company (Aviva) didn't know about the bike. I gave them a VIN ... they did not bother calling the dealer or asking any questions ... but classified it as the same rate as a ZX10R. $821/year full coverage in the greater Toronto area.
Awesome! I will have to give them a call!

·
Super Moderator
699 Posts
Awesome! I will have to give them a call!
Try Dalton Timmis (insurance broker - they are a big sponsor of the bike shows, and know about bikes).

The rate quoted above includes a multi-bike discount plus I have car, van, house with them. YMMV ...

·
Registered
281 Posts
Try Dalton Timmis (insurance broker - they are a big sponsor of the bike shows, and know about bikes).

The rate quoted above includes a multi-bike discount plus I have car, van, house with them. YMMV ...
I have everything with TD (multi-bike, car, etc.) and yet the price is double that...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts