Ninja H2 banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Thinking of moving on from the H2 but have no idea what the market is like for these at the moment.

What are your guys thoughts on a price for a 2016 H2, 570 miles, FDSH and a custom full paint protection kit applied?

It's like new and has a few extras - tail tidy, Luimoto seat and also an SC Project can which I can easily swap back to the Akra.

Any ideas?

Cheers

·
Registered
503 Posts
Hi mate

I came over to yours to look at your clear wrap

Prices seam to be between around the 18k mark

Why dont you take it to Gareth at Cradley kwak and see if he can sell it for you, I know he had a 16 model in there earlier this year and it sold pretty quickly

Why you selling, to quick for you, ha ha

Rob

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Rob

I remember mate, how's things?

Thanks for the idea on pricing. That's not a million miles from where I'd like to be on it.

Good shout, I'll give Gareth a bell and see what he thinks.

As to reasons, being so quick is partly one of them to be honest! It's mostly because I just don't use it - less than 600 miles in two summers! But on the flipside that would be true of any bike with the time I have free. What that leads to is big gaps between rides and part of me feels like it's not really the type of bike to do that with - i.e. it needs a bit more respect!

I was speaking with Tim Harvey about it earlier this year and I described the bike to him as immense fun, proper giggling inside your lid but that you couldn't really use it in anger for any length of time. The HP4 Carbon and RSV4 RF that I had before the H2 were like that a little bit but you could have spirited rides on them.

I've got an idea where to go next but will be taking a look at some things at the bike show and then making a decision about what to do. I'll be there on Monday by the way if anyone is around.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts