Ninja H2 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The government web site called " how many left " has just updated the number of Kawasaki H2 s ( ZX 1000 NFF) registered in the UK , first quarter Jan to March was 8 bikes second quarter
March to June has shot up to 52 .

·
Registered
787 Posts
I was told by Kawasaki UK that mine was 73 out of a total of 113 orders... I got it beginning of June fwiw
A lot will be unregistered. . . 50% by the sound of it. I seriously considered a second for lots of reasons. Even got it passed by the accountant ,,,, wife! :eek:

·
Registered
554 Posts
how likely are they to deal on them in UK?

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A lot will be unregistered. . . 50% by the sound of it. I seriously considered a second for lots of reasons. Even got it passed by the accountant ,,,, wife! :eek:
I brought mine after June so the registered numbers will still be higher in the third quarter .

Are you thinking about buying a second one just for an ornament /investment and not ride it ? Personally I think it would be a poor investment unless as you speculate Kawasaki drop the paint AND the river mark making it rather special , something I believe they should do as a reward to the buyers who had the balls to put £5,000 deposit on an unseen bike !
Whatever happens I would be very disappointed if the 2016 H2 is identical to the original 2015 bike .

·
Registered
787 Posts
Historically , look at the price of a 1972 Z1 against a 73. You only need two pairs of jeans, one in the wash one being worn. These 2015 bikes are running at 230 bhp , this might be reduced . My A1 zx12r is noticeably angrier than my A2 , the A2 is more "relaxed , useable " and strangely really pleasant in its own way . The A1 is still bonkers. The 2015 H2 has a real angryness about it. Its the solidity , finish and I don't doubt longevity that will over time set this bike apart. I don't see K will or come to that need to cheapen the river mark. We know how remarkable this bike is. Hundreds of people saw my bike and the overall sense of awe never diminished. I had a little Alfa with 85bhp my mate had a civic type R with 197. He was literally screaming "MUM" when I took him for a spin. The "numbers" don't always tell the whole story.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts