Ninja H2 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm approaching my first anniversary of H2 ownership and still love the bike. However, the time has come to get ECU reflashed and, before shipping mine off to Brocks, I wanted to check if anyone on here have had good experiences with a UK based tuner for this work?

Cheers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
625 Posts
Hi,

I'm approaching my first anniversary of H2 ownership and still love the bike. However, the time has come to get ECU reflashed and, before shipping mine off to Brocks, I wanted to check if anyone on here have had good experiences with a UK based tuner for this work?

Cheers!

Some of the guys have used uk based tuners with great results.
Speaking from personal experience, I went with Brocks and had fantastic results, lots of R&D has gone into his work plus he's happy to answer any questions you may have.
Just budget a half day to get to the ECU & remove the tamper proof bolts.
I've attached a dyno run after installing, its DJHP corrected but very clean right through the range. No exhaust mods, still have cat and Akra.
Good luck & let us know how you go on

·
Registered
393 Posts
I had Tim blakemore Tim Blakemore Race & Classic Motorcycles Bristol who is a kawasaki Nut and ex drag racing rider and builder based close to Bristol do my H2 and had good result with just the slip on, PC5 and air filter.

I had 242RW BHP which I though is good for pretty standard and including the cat

Plus he normally has the classic H2's in his unit

1 - 4 of 4 Posts