Ninja H2 banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those members in the UK - check the email address you gave your dealer when you purchased the bike - some interesting news should be heading your way about another opportunity to ride your bike on track .............

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes , got mine and answered within an hour , fingers crossed !
My reply has gone in as well - more fingers crossed here !

Been busy this evening looking at ferry crossings, thinking about a route, wondering whether to put a new rear tyre on beforehand, and worrying about just how big the petrol bill for the weekend will be ...............

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My reply has gone in as well - more fingers crossed here !

Been busy this evening looking at ferry crossings, thinking about a route, wondering whether to put a new rear tyre on beforehand, and worrying about just how big the petrol bill for the weekend will be ...............
:):):):):)

Confirmed today - I'm taking the bike on a little European vacation next month - over to Assen for the Dutch round of the British Superbike Championship :)

Anyone else from here going ?

·
Registered
539 Posts
Sure sounds like something Kawasaki will want to make a photo opportunity out of as a benefit to them and brand-consumer integrated marketing.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sure sounds like something Kawasaki will want to make a photo opportunity out of as a benefit to them and brand-consumer integrated marketing.
I have little doubt that there will be plenty of photos - don't know numbers but the invite was opened up to owners from the UK and a number of other European countries. How many H2's/H2R's will turn up I wonder ?

·
Registered
836 Posts
Kawasaki Europe are inviting H2 and H2R owners to ride around the Assen circuit , twenty from the UK and I assume similar numbers from other countries so it may well be the largest gathering of H2 s so far .
Kawasaki are paying for the hotel accommodation and entry for the racing plus organising the ride around the track as well as giving access to the Kawasaki hospitality lounge overlooking the track on the race day so yes I'm sure they will be expecting a photo opportunity.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Unfortunately Assen clashes with the Northern Speed Trials at Elvington and I'm entered in that with my H2.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Got my message for the US, we are having a rally in the local Wal-Mart parking lot and then get a free bottle of Turtle Wax.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts