Ninja H2 banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
You should try bemoto great to deal with as opposed to online compare crap I'm happy with the price I was quoted a **** sight cheaper than Kawasaki insurance was quoting.

I'm 34 years old with a 3 month speeding ban on my licence, city postcode , bike is garaged and fitted with tracker £812 with my brother on the policy as name driver.
Mine is due next week , I’ve received my quote from Carol Nash but I’ve just contacted Bemoto so I’ll see how they compare.
Carol Nash have been better than Kawasaki’s insurance for me thus far .

·
Registered
827 Posts
You should try bemoto great to deal with as opposed to online compare crap I'm happy with the price I was quoted a **** sight cheaper than Kawasaki insurance was quoting.

I'm 34 years old with a 3 month speeding ban on my licence, city postcode , bike is garaged and fitted with tracker £812 with my brother on the policy as name driver.
Will try Bemoto as my insurance is due next week , Carol Nash has sent me my renewal quote so I’ll see how they compare.
C N have beaten Kawasaki insurance so far .

·
Registered
2 Posts
Try Bike Sure

I'm 54, full NCD, rural post code. Last year's premium for VFR800, Bonnie, Sprint and WR250 was £300 fully comp, having sold the VFR and Sprint and bought the H2 SX SE the annual renewal is £634 for the 3 bikes which I didn't think too bad considering the value of the Kawasaki. It does have a Meta alarm and tracker fitted and kept in a garage.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts