Ninja H2 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello peeps... I'm making my own custom tail tidy....does anyone know where to source some turn signal quick connectors for an H2? I really don't want to cut the connectors to my stock turn signals.... I know it's super easy, I just like everything to stay as original as possible. If nothings out there, I guess I could buy another set of stock turn signals and just chop those up....but after checking what a new turn signal cost at $130 each!!! OUCH!! On second thought ..... I'll need to find some connectors, up just cut what I have.

I also posted this same thread in the mods section. Just posting here as more people will see it.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I used these connectors for rear turn signals with no problems. ...the price is a killer $2.45 :)

If you want the end that is on the turn signal get the mating part: http://www.corsa-technic.com/item.php?item_id=335
The stock extension cable uses these http://www.corsa-technic.com/item.php?item_id=336

Open it up first and look you should see which ones you need

I used these options:
Black/white Socket
Wire size (SUMI-SKT) 22-16 AWG
Insulation/Seal size (HM MT) 1.3-1.7 mm

Let us know how it turns out.

Reactions: BobC

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Knolly .....thank you for the research and response..... but I'm looking for the rear turn signals.. not the mirrors..... what you sent is not it.

HOWEVER....

Kawiguy454 .......drum roll please.......... brrrrrrrrrttt....and BINGO!!!
That's them my friend!! @@[email protected]@

I'll let you know how it goes....and Thank you both again for your help!! :)

Dez

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
It's a shame that for another few dollars the makers of the tail tidy don't supply connectors or make it so that the original loom can be used without cutting.

That would almost make it plug-and-play. A much better proposition.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Huh, I've only opened the front so just assumed they'd use the same connectors front and rear. Kind of bizarre that they switch it up like that. Glad you found the right ones!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts