Ninja H2 banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looks spot on to me with nicely made "two into one "sections looking very professionally made from Vandemon exhausts from Australia. Listed on UK eBay and face book .
What do you think , best yet ?

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Michael Onrust is the owner of Vandemon, He has recently shipped one of these systems to Holeshot Racing who are building a bike for Cecil Bubba Myers. Jack Frost (Mr Holeshot) said it's very well built. This bike is going to be shipped to the USA where the intention is for Bubba to set a new ice wheelie record. He is a great rider and a really nice guy, worth following, I met him at the World Wheelie Records meeting at Elvington this year when he became the fastest USA wheelie rider over a kilometre.

Michael also said they would be looking into a decibel killer for the can to make it conform to our UK competition noise regulations. (106dB). If they can do that then I will be saving for one of these systems and a set of supercharger gears so I can set some more records. :) I have some images on my phone, will post if I can.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Mine arrived today in the US.

Check my YouTube channel. Hands down, the best exhaust in production now.

Me and OneArmBandit are the only 2 in the US that have the exhaust I believe.

·
Registered
265 Posts
This is the exhaust I was looking for. I'm already in contact to buy one to replace my current Brock slash cut, not because of the quality or performance, but mainly for the look.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Wow, I waited for months for a ti system and in the end gave up, just purchased a tt3 a few days ago for more than that!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Mine arrived today in the US.

Check my YouTube channel. Hands down, the best exhaust in production now.

Me and OneArmBandit are the only 2 in the US that have the exhaust I believe.
I did, and subscribed.

That's an amazing looking pipe. Easily looks as good as anything Akrapovic has ever made.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Wow, I waited for months for a ti system and in the end gave up, just purchased a tt3 a few days ago for more than that!
To be fair you won't be disappointed. Been out on mine today sounds awesome. The tt3 is well built and I prefer the end can being bit shorter and the way it is formed at the end looks just right.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Yeah, I pulled mine out the box today and put it together. It looks spot on. Just wanted titanium for so long then the minute I give up?

·
Registered
702 Posts
I put together this video last night. Sorry for the poor lighting and the background noise of my Pitbull gnawing on his bone. It was the only way I could keep him preoccupied from bothering me during the video. :D

I will be sure to do future videos of the initial color change, a future dyno run to see if any horsepower gains, as well as how quiet the bike gets with the decibel killer (93db at 4000rpm).

·
Registered
702 Posts
If you're comfortable polishing Titanium, the below can be achieved. (see before and after pic below)

Pic courtesy of a fellow forum member. I will let him choose if he wants to reveal his identity.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
The vertical welds on the header pipes are a little concerning but really like the way the pipe looks/flows. There's probably a way of wet sanding & polishing it to get a finish similar to the H2R, especially the muffler.....What is the head pipe diameter?

·
Registered
702 Posts
The vertical welds on the header pipes are a little concerning but really like the way the pipe looks/flows. There's probably a way of wet sanding & polishing it to get a finish similar to the H2R, especially the muffler.....What is the head pipe diameter?
I measured it with my caliper and it was just under 48mm. I'm going to use a more accurate caliper over the weekend. My battery was dying and it was jumping +/- 0.3mm

I feel you on the welds and I kind of felt the same way. Since it's not visible after install I'm not overly concerned about it's aesthetics. As long as it's strong I'm good. I will be giving this thing 'the berries' as they say in the UK. Dyno and track.

·
Registered
891 Posts
1 - 20 of 51 Posts