Ninja H2 banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no problem ! post in this post, YOUR Trick-Star :)

i'm happy for you ;)

·
Registered
38 Posts
I would venture to guess the same people that want Akra, Beet, Nojima, K-Factory, Arata, or any other number of high quality exhaust manufacturers' names 'plastered' on their bike.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
My 2 cents - love the Ti. Love the shape of the muffler , think they NAILED it. If someone was looking for a slip on to mount in OEM location this is one of the best I've seen..... It could be because of noise regs but it could have been a home run run for me if the muffler was smaller, about 3/4 the size & not on such an upswept angle. If it were more like the H2Rs, smaller & where the angle was lower & terminated behind the foot peg instead of being mounted to the muffler bracket it would have been a temporary option for me. That & the price keeps it off the table for what I want as a stop gap till Brock is ready. I actually came across this one searching google images the other day.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i don't understand why the Kawasaki complet exhaust line is not in TITANIUM .....

238 kg ! will be : 228 kg ! with this high price of the H2, it was natural titanium exhaust ... pffff

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Somehow that exhaust angle actually looks 'less' extreme than before...on the unwrapped one(s).The white wrap looks very nice.

They've definitely got this 'wrapping' thing down.Looks great!The only thing I would have done differently...get that lower white/green wrap angle more in line with the upper longitudinal lines of the bike.Kinda takes away from the 'one piece' look of the body.Either that or wrap that entire lower belly pan.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Don't mind the exhaust, think they missed it slightly though had they made the pipe slightly shorter where it attaches to the muffler or at a different angle so a small muffler bracket attaches to the underside of the foot peg bracket so you wouldn't see the bracket like Brocks & so you could lose the oem muffler bracket would be even nicer. Just looks much better, cleaner w/ out the OEM muffler bracket IMO. I haven't seen anything yet as slick as Brocks full polished system. Nor anything showing proven results.

·
Registered
265 Posts
This Trickstar is an H2R, and the exhaust for me is stock H2R header, and only the silencer is made by trickstar, together with the link pipe, to make the exhaust a bit longer and less louder. Kawasaki also make a similar mod for the H2R, retaining the stock silencer, but with a link pipe and hanger really similar to this.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts