Ninja H2 banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put down some more rubber yesterday on the track, had a blast.
I’ve been a life-long fan of the Chicago Cubs so I had to sport my Bryant jersey in one of the sessions in honor of their championship

·
Registered
393 Posts
looks like you had fun and wish it was the weather for a TD over here :(

and nice plate. Legal in the US I gather?

Reactions: racer172

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
and nice plate. Legal in the US I gather?
if you are referring to if the MPH is legal in US, then yes, the plate meaning just can't be offensive.
If you look closely I had to use a Z in place of the 2 because in Cal they won't issue numbers then letters because that sequence goes back to plates they used on cars back in the 60's 70's. So if you wanted 250 HP it would not go through in California.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Interesting and cracking plate.

I'm looking for a H2 plate over here but unless you want to pay mega bucks for something like H2 which if you could get it would cost about £500,000

where as H2 CFF would be £250 but they don't allow us to just make anything up. it has to be plates the DVLA make and sell

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Really great pics Racer172. You should have some made up poster size. Yeah, can't beat the weather in San Diego.

In NY personalized bike plates are $35 initially and then $18 per year. But like many states all of our car & auto plates are made by prisoners, in NY every single license plate for the last 90 + years has been made at the Auburn correctional facility.

NY DMV has a personalized plate web site to check for the plate you want, if it's available it'll show you a picture of exactly what it will look like, you can buy it right there & the plates get delivered in the mail.

Here's what the site looks like:
https://transact2.dmv.ny.gov/PlatesPersonalized/

1 - 8 of 8 Posts