Ninja H2 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hardly dare to post it here with all those (semi) professional racers, but what the heck. Here's my go at the track of Assen.
Did a fastest time of 2:12 where a professional rider with the H2 did a 1:50... :|

https://youtu.be/3PsfuF3YNUk

Had a lot of fun :D

Little addition: measured my times in the vid above (was without official timekeeping). Fastest lap there was 2:08. Not too bad :)

·
Registered
674 Posts
There is always someone faster , the fun is the important bit
Assen would be a great track the long straights would be as real rush , not to dissimilar to the Phillip Island straight

·
Registered
414 Posts
I agree, I've done several track days at Phillip Isd. over the years and cannot wait to get the H2 there in November this year.

Thanks for posting DeRox!

Don.

·
Registered
891 Posts
that's great, you are very lucky to have the chance to run Assen, I would love to hit that track.
I noticed your mirrors are still on the bike and not taped up. I've never seen a trackday where they let you look at the riders behind you, normally they want you to focus only on what is in front of you.
When you get more comfortable I'd like to see you keep the revs up higher, will help you with corner entry & throttle control in the corner.
Did you buy any trackday pics?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thx for the tip racer. Don't know if I will take the H2 to the track again. The bike is a bit expensive... ;) Although I did have a lot of fun...
They will send the pics later. I doubt I will post them here, unless they make me look good :)

·
Registered
891 Posts
I doubt I will post them here, unless they make me look good :)
post them regardless of what you think. Looking at still images of yourself tells you a lot about your body position, is your torso in line with the engine mass, is your knee under your elbow, where is your head.. it's very helpful if you want to improve

·
Registered
502 Posts
Nice video

Looks like you had a great day

Riding any bike on track is awesome

I would love to ride Assen

Rob

1 - 8 of 8 Posts