Ninja H2 banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some pics from my trackday last weekend.
This track is know as "the fastest track in the West"
I raced here back in the early '80s and again last couple of years on my zx10, but this is the first time taking the H2 here.
Fast 165mph sweepers and I was doing 174mph (GPS reading) down the front straight.
Now you know why I wanted the brake upgrade :D
I have some really good video footage that I'll post after I sift through it.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Awesome pics!

Reactions: racer172

·
Registered
587 Posts
Just watched your video too! Love hearing the charger flutter.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Racer...

Nice, what RWHP have you evolved to ? I bet you have millimeter throttle control as well. I have taken my H2 to three track days
and must be very precise with it. You mentioned brake upgrades, could you elaborate on how you feel they have improved and if it was worth it, with hindsight being 20/20.

Rhody...

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just watched your video too! Love hearing the charger flutter.
yeah that blow-off valve used to distract me but I am used to it now. Corner workers tell me they can hear me coming before they see me, LOL

Picture number three is excellent.
Yeah I thought that was a unique shot too. The photographer was a girl that likes me a lot (been friends for a few years) and she took 450 pics of me last weekend, bound to be a few good ones!

Racer...Nice, what RWHP have you evolved to ? I bet you have millimeter throttle control as well. I have taken my H2 to three track days
and must be very precise with it. You mentioned brake upgrades, could you elaborate on how you feel they have improved and if it was worth it, with hindsight being 20/20.Rhody...
About 270hp as best we can figure. When we did the last build to stage III gears & velocity stacks the dyno we did the tune on was not giving correct hp readings, but we plan to go back to our original dyno after the intercooler is installed.

as for the brake upgrade I am extremely happy, I would refer you to that thread where I explained why http://www.ninjah2.org/forum/ninja-h2-general-discussion/19353-brake-upgrade.html

as for throttle control, yes this bike was a BITCH to ride at the track or the canyons until we tamed its throttle control. I would refer you to my thread on that as well http://www.ninjah2.org/forum/ninja-h2-general-discussion/18698-throttle-mapping.html

·
Registered
393 Posts
stunning pics mate and looks epic.

Reactions: racer172

·
Registered
247 Posts
And thank you Stradale, you and many others here are always very giving with your time and effort, I appreciate that a lot, ut has already helped plenty with picking directions for upgrades etc., with the H2. :)

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Beautiful. Stradale, top shelf man! Awesome! Possible to do this one? Older pic of me and my 14R, hope thats not bad form... lol

Thanks for the kind words in your other post Niobium...

Hope Terry is okay w/ me for posting these on his thread.

If you have a different pic where you're not as close in frame, the program automatically crops in close, I can do it again on another pic. Ones w/ distinctive colors too come out best. .

Best I could do;

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
If you have more you want done post them either in a thread you started or one of mine, I'll see them.

Few more for Terry. Good night fellas!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts